Post A Random Fact About Yourself

On 5/17/2021 at 2:08 PM, Sid not vicious said:

Why did it censor the word k I d?? Lol

There’s all sorts of weird words censored here 

g**** (g. R. A. P. E) 

bride and gr***

i think it’s a naughty word filter but it winds up making things look dirtier than they are. 

fact: I make strange plushes

• Heart 1

When I was a ch*ld, on a class field trip to an art museum, they handed out little sketchbooks for us to do whatever in. I had a scab at the time, and I decided to pick it and use my own blood to paint with. 

I was a v young edgelord 😎

• Funny 1

On 5/28/2021 at 9:08 PM, Kilo said:

I didn't have a smart phone till 2016. I lived/worked in the woods and didn't have wifi. I'm super out of touch, just now learning about Youtube personalities and the like. 

I didn’t get one until the end of 2013 and the one I have right now is old. I still have an iPhone 7.

I’m afraid of pigs. The animal not the cop. The cop is pretty scary but I’ve seen the aftermath of a pig figuring out a small ch*ld was technically meat and …..yep. There’s a reason serial ki**ers love pig farms

• Star 1

15 hours ago, summerlusk said:

I got jury duty in the mail today.

My ex wife got that. But she got out of it. I don't remember how. It was 8 years ago because my son was a baby and he was really demanding of her time as most c*hildren are & she didn't want to deal with going to court. 

2 minutes ago, labyrinth.rat said:

One time there was a wasp inside of my popsicle wrapper and it left a scar on the palm of my hand from biting/stinging me. :]

Ouchies! I have a small scar on my hand from throwing up sparklers & trying to catch them 😬 not a very good idea, I know. 😂 I just thought I was doing well & then, nope. Not very wise at that time for sure. I guess we have interesting stories to tell 💕 mine is more on the level of "what's wrong with you" though. Still, ouch to your story. 😳

18 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Ouchies! I have a small scar on my hand from throwing up sparklers & trying to catch them 😬 not a very good idea, I know. 😂 I just thought I was doing well & then, nope. Not very wise at that time for sure. I guess we have interesting stories to tell 💕 mine is more on the level of "what's wrong with you" though. Still, ouch to your story. 

lol Actually that may be dumb but also a brave trick to try. I think I'm scared of fireworks because one of the embers of a sparkler burned me as a ch*ld. Ahah and I must've been so into my popsicle I didn't noticed the big a** wasp fighting for his life. 

• Star 1

I have an obsession with Hitchc**k movies and old noir. To the point that I have memorized the scenes, in the hopes of recreating them someday…to show both my depth in acting and the incredible suspense/writing of the past. There are so many movies and shows that copy his style + they always had multiple writers on his show or stories they took from. I want to share that with the younger generation 😅 whew I sound old lol

Alfred Hitchcock Art GIF by G1ft3d

• Heart 1
  • Star 1