What Is The BEST Way To Spend Your Summer? 🌺

• Mod

I went to a lake earlier this month. I don't have any other trips planned but would like to go on another vacation. Although Summer is one of my favorite seasons, Fall is my first favorite season. I can't wait for it 🍁

• Heart 1

Just now, Allycat said:

☀️☀️☀️Summer has officially begun! 

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

PopularCompetentHyrax-size_restricted.gi

1 minute ago, Allycat said:

What does everyone have planned to enjoy summer?

Working my full time job until summer goes away. 

3 minutes ago, Allycat said:

Or if you're like me and h**e the heat what's your favorite season and why?

Autumn is my favorite season. I h**e the heat. I'm not fond of the "hot all year round" states like the coastal states. 

• Heart 1

Just now, Allycat said:

Sounds like me!

Man. If I could move to Alaska or some place cold all year round. I'd probably enjoy the summers more. But it gets humid in both Missouri and Arkansas during the summer and it's just m*******e out. 

Same in my state the humidity is ridiculous! But for the sake of my kiddos I go out and take them to do things

10 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I went to a lake earlier this month. I don't have any other trips planned but would like to go on another vacation. Although Summer is one of my favorite seasons, Fall is my first favorite season. I can't wait for it 🍁

Same me too! Love the weather in the fall and Halloween is my favorite holiday!

• Heart 1

• Mod
5 minutes ago, Allycat said:

Same in my state the humidity is ridiculous! But for the sake of my kiddos I go out and take them to do things

Same me too! Love the weather in the fall and Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Hey mine too! 🎃🖤

• Heart 1

I love the summer! It’s actually my favorite season! I don’t have epic summer plans as I work all summer, in the direct heat 🥵 I think my best plan this year will be to visit some bodies of water. As for work my plans include studying for my CDL. 

• Heart 1

I'm more so of a ride in a car and basically "take a hike" (haha no just the literal part-although it's been said to me 😂) type of person, so as much as I've tried to limit social interactions (which I don't like all the time, but it's needed now, so I did and still continue). In a perfect world for me, without the pandemic, summer is fireworks, swimming, amus*****nt parks, theaters, playing games with friends, meeting up and just picnicking, communicating with others, coming up with ideas and projects face to face, and enjoying the ride. 

So what I did this summer, oh, find ways of fun from home, small gathering fun with fireworks, play games from home, walked/went jogging, driving, star gazing, I did become ill (but recovered 💕) spent more time with self care, kept in touch through technology, and connected/enjoyed everything about this forum.  

So I didn't take this summer for granted. It was pretty great. I'm looking forward to better days and super excited for more seasons. 💕 Fall 😆 🎃 

Y A Y Yes GIF by Djemilah Birnie

• Heart 1