Introvert, extrovert, ambivert?

• Elites
Posted (edited)

I guess I’d be considered an ambivert. Alone I’m great. Two-4 people As long as I know them I’m okay. 5+ people I’m more of an observer who plays with ur animal. But bigger crowds where I know I won’t see any of these people again I’m okay with letting loose.

im especially that person if someone is more introverted than I am I actually take on the outspoken roll to try to get them to feel safe and open up. Like if my meal is wrong I won’t dare tell the waitress but if my friends meal is wrong you know ima say som*thing.

Edited by Leaf_
  • Heart 1

Very much an introvert. I don't do people. People are annoying and get on my nerves. I would much rather not have to deal with them. If I had survivor skills and was a contestant on the History channel show "Alone," I would beat everyone who quits because they miss people. 

I come off as both and really it just depends on the mood I’m in or who is around me. I’m extremely introverted, though I do adore people, but that social battery will run out (occasionally) depending on if someone is a Debby downer or close minded. I can entertain myself well but I love the company of others too ☺️

• Heart 1

Yea i think I am both but lean introverted

21 hours ago, Rick n morty babe said:

I come off as both and really it just depends on the mood I’m in or who is around me. I’m extremely introverted, though I do adore people, but that social battery will run out (occasionally) depending on if someone is a Debby downer or close minded. I can entertain myself well but I love the company of others too ☺️

I get this way to...most of my friends are debbies lmao 

• Funny 1