Was your ex abusive?

I was mentally and physically ab**ed by my ex boyfriend of 3 years. He was a compulsive liar that told people he had k*****d people in the army (he was never in the army). He would never let me have male friends, he would make me feel fat I’m 126lbs and he would tell people I’m crazy and that I’m an alcoholic (I don’t even drink at all) so if I tried to reach out no one would believe me. In are last ever argument ( I say argument but it was him making h*mophobic comments about my best friend of 8 years and calling me every ***ist name in the book while I calmly tried to avoid the situation completely) before he left he pushed me really hard in to the wall and hurt my back. He said if I told anyone they wouldn’t believe me. I have happily had that horrible man out of my life for 2 years and I have never felt this much freedom before. If anyone is with an ab**er, LEAVE. It’s hard at first but baby it’s for the best. You deserve too be treated like an equal and nothing less. :3

1 hour ago, Hollie said:

I was mentally and physically ab**ed by my ex boyfriend of 3 years. He was a compulsive liar that told people he had k*****d people in the army (he was never in the army). He would never let me have male friends, he would make me feel fat I’m 126lbs and he would tell people I’m crazy and that I’m an alcoholic (I don’t even drink at all) so if I tried to reach out no one would believe me. In are last ever argument ( I say argument but it was him making h*mophobic comments about my best friend of 8 years and calling me every ***ist name in the book while I calmly tried to avoid the situation completely) before he left he pushed me really hard in to the wall and hurt my back. He said if I told anyone they wouldn’t believe me. I have happily had that horrible man out of my life for 2 years and I have never felt this much freedom before. If anyone is with an ab**er, LEAVE. It’s hard at first but baby it’s for the best. You deserve too be treated like an equal and nothing less. :3

Wow I can’t believe you had to go through that, I’m happy for you that your able to be free like a bird. It seems to me like he just wanted to be in your life to ruin it, to take you through h**l and not let you have peace. You  deserve way more, you deserve to have peaceful better days and I’m glad your strong 💪 

• Heart 1