Worst thing your ex did to you?

7 minutes ago, Onision said:

Got paid to go on TV and say completely untrue things about me after I dumped them.

That's very vindictive. Was she like that in your relationship with her when she wanted som*thing and you didn't budge on the issue?

My ex wife would do sh*t anyway if I said no. She'd cheat, lie, and manipulate to get what she wanted. She didn't care how I felt. 

• Heart 1

• Elites

Bought a car in full had my name on the title but before I could go get it registered insured yadda yadda he sold it on Craigslist behind my back while I was at work AND kept the money. Didn’t pursue him in court bc I loOvEd HiM

Told me his dad died as an explanation for ghosting me for a month (it wasn’t true), and then took advantage of my unexpected pregnancy to have segggs with me without a ******, then ghosted me again. 

Have their new girl harass me non stop, every where, thr***ened to put out pictures of me, hurt me. They'd even drive by and flash me with their dumb camera. I felt like I was losing my mind. I never responded which made them keep it up for a few months. It was a nightmare until i started crying infront of a family member. So they took it into their own hands to speak to them. Lawyer talk I suppose. I didn't ask much about what was said, but they stopped immediately and I continued on focusing on myself. 

I'm pretty thankful for what they did...I can't explain how many bad thoughts were going through my head. ❤

• Heart 1

idk what the worst thing he ever did to me was but the last thing i remember him saying before i blocked him was that protestors that were RUN OVER intentionally in a BLM protest deserved it. needless to say i never plan on speaking to him again.