My Feelings On Onision Detractors

As I said in the title, I know it's a bit late to post about this, but I've always thought that the negative stuff about Onision on the news is all fake. And Onision, if you're reading this, I'm really sorry for what you had to go through, and I always loved your 10 things series. It was always so funny to me. I hope you are doing well now, and I hope whoever made up that fake news about you is getting their karma thrown back at them. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and almost everything is back to normal.

• Heart 1

Well. I'm glad we have those that can think on their own instead of picking a side, coming on here, and pointing the finger. 

I honestly don't know why they made a doc*mentary without any evidence. The whole damn thing goes off of her opinion and her opinion alone.

Did she provide any evidence? Why h**l no she didn't. She's just giving hearsay and manipulating the story in ways that it suits her. One could say she got her 15 minutes of fame. 

I really hope that Onision can sue the network. I would. I'd want it taken down. 

Edited by Terminated

What they did is illegal, I wish they would pay for the injustice. But probably they would fight the lawsuit by drawing it out until O ran out of money. Then destroy him even further.

On 7/4/2021 at 3:50 PM, Chirsts said:

What they did is i**egal, I wish they would pay for the injustice. But probably they would fight the lawsuit by drawing it out until O ran out of money. Then destroy him even further.

The world is not a Disney movie, it doesn't work out how you want it to.

So screwed up. But people have always exploited the innocent to their own ends. Plus, defamation is notoriously difficult to prove to the legally accepted level even though it seems pretty obvious to all of us that it fits the criteria for defamation and character assassination.