When your pet dies?

I've only had two pets d*e while being actually still "mine." One cat and one dog, and both were run over by cars. The dog ran out of the house into the street and got hit. I was only about 5-6 so I don't remember what my dad did with it. I think he took it to the vet and they took care of it? I had a cat as an adult that managed to get out of the house and found it a few days later as roadkill. I imagine if one of my pets died now, I would contact the vet and ask them what to do with it. I live in an apartment so I have nowhere to bury one, and I couldn't just put it in a bag and throw it away. 

I've had to bag several d**d cats and throw them in the dumpster. They were all strays that died from disease. I lived in town and sometimes the cats would go and d*e next to the AC condensers and start to rot out in the heat. At my old apartment. There were back doors all lined up to a sidewalk that had a parking lot. There were no porches or anything like that.

The neighbors often show pity sometimes and think giving food to a d***g animal is a great idea. Then the cat dies on the side walk for everyone to see. I realized that I didn't want flies buzzing into the kitchen and the neighbors, they were these g*rls, wouldn't bag the d**d cat and get rid of it. After all, they were the ones who had it at their door. But I'm a nice guy.

It was already stinking pretty bad.  So I got my son to help me bag the d**d animal in a big black trash bag.  I wore rubber gloves. I picked it up by it's tail and slowly put it in the trash bag. It smelled horrible. I didn't bother burying the d**d cat. I just placed it in the dumpster where the other cats scavenge for people's left over meals. 

5 hours ago, t*rminated said:

I've had to bag several d**d cats and throw them in the dumpster. They were all strays that died from disease. I lived in town and sometimes the cats would go and d*e next to the AC condensers and start to rot out in the heat. At my old apartment. There were back doors all lined up to a sidewalk that had a parking lot. There were no porches or anything like that.

The neighbors often show pity sometimes and think giving food to a d***g animal is a great idea. Then the cat dies on the side walk for everyone to see. I realized that I didn't want flies buzzing into the kitchen and the neighbors, they were these g*rls, wouldn't bag the d**d cat and get rid of it. After all, they were the ones who had it at their door. But I'm a nice guy.

It was already stinking pretty bad.  So I got my son to help me bag the d**d animal in a big black trash bag.  I wore rubber gloves. I picked it up by it's tail and slowly put it in the trash bag. It smelled horrible. I didn't bother burying the d**d cat. I just placed it in the dumpster where the other cats scavenge for people's left over meals. 

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Yuck! I probably would've done the same thing in that situation, but I'm glad I haven't had to!