Cats or dogs?

I prefer Both but I never have a cat, I’m kinda scare to get a cat because I don’t want the cat to scratch my eye or arms.

• 2 weeks later...

I like both for different reasons. Cats are easier to care for imo. You can leave for a few days and not worry about a pet sitter, maybe just have someone pop in once to check on them. Dogs are more fun, easier to take places and do things with. But they are a hindrance and extra expense for trips you can't take them on because of finding a pet sitter or boarding them. Both are equally affectionate, loyal, and obedient, depending on their personality and training.

I like both for different reasons. Cats are more independent and are generally less "needy." You can give them some food and water and a litter box and they are fine if you need to leave for the day. I feel like a cat's love is more genuine? If that makes sense. You have to earn their love and build trust, whereas dogs love you no matter what, which is also why I love dogs. Dogs are loyal companions and will be by your side every day, good or bad, they don't care they just want to be around you. They are all precious to me! 

• 3 weeks later...

I like both. I was afraid of dogs before I got one and I only liked cats before that. I liked my grandma’s cat, so I think maybe that’s how I started liking cats. My babysitter had a dog that was not nice, so I was afraid of him. Then my family got our first dog, so I like both now.

would it be alright if i said neither? don't get me wrong - theyre just animals!! i just find both of them.. equally annoying? nothing about either rubs me the right way.. they act very strange... they can be very cute, on the cuteness scale i would choose cats. i like cats and dogs, just not when they live with me lol - i'll just go with cats since theyre more tolerable outside of my home. i wish i understood the appeal of permanently keeping one of the two- i have two rabbits and theyre hellspawns of animals, but way more tolerable than a cat or a dog. dogs need too much attention, cats need too much attention. rabbits.. well, theyre a*****es and will bite your butt for attention before promptly running to the other side of the room. here's two cats kissing for the cat-keepers

Cats-cuddling-GettyImages-154502253-5887e0e43df78c2ccdb61dc0.jpg

Dogs definitely. This is my boy. He's been with me through some tough times. In particular domestic violence whilst I was pregnant with my son. Don't think I'd have made it without my pup to be honest.

IMG-20210714-WA0002.jpg

I own 2 kitties. But will never turn down petting a dog. I have come across neighbors animals and strays who randomly come up to me ❤ I adore both. If they need help, I'll make sure they get it. If they need a pat or a belly rub, I'll be there 😂 

I was at the store, and asked the person behind me if I could pet their crying puppy. He said sure, so I did. He said wow thank you, she just calmed down and went to sleep 😂 I was like yes, she must know that I am boring. 

So dogs love a lot of people, but are also oddly more loyal… they seem to really care… where cats? If I play d**d they’re like, meh.

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

I’ve raised kittens and cats my whole life so I’m gonna go with cats, they have their own personality. Some of my cats definitely act like dogs lol I do own a dog too, she loves the cats. Then again I love all animals. Even bugs. Would explain why I’m always rescuing them from the pool and well the dragon flies are annoying because Charlie horses aka leg cramps for me in a pool hurt like I never felt any pain in my life. Naturally I’ve got thick legs -__- so I’ve learned to endure the pain when those occur. 

my cat Peace sadly loves guys more than she loves her own owner lol I love her so much. Shes the only cat that doesn’t cuddle with me though. She definitely talks / meows at me a lot. She’s my best friend. That sounds so silly. 

1 hour ago, Onision said:

So dogs love a lot of people, but are also oddly more loyal… they seem to really care… where cats? If I play d**d they’re like, meh.

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Hm in a sense you are right. Dogs are loyal in a different way I feel personally. And yeah I agree some cats don’t even care. Haha. I’m the type of person that doesn’t condone cats being outside unless they are full blown feral and have definitely had one or two cats follow me home for no reason. Cooper was one of those cats.

I love both so much they're just awesome pets sadly I'm allergic to cats- so if I had to pick one I'd go doggos for sure ~

Inspire My Hero Academia GIF