What Is The Best Thing About The Onision Forums?

Draco

1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

I mean are you a fan of Onision? This is a forum to communicate with him and other people. It's like a fun little community. 

I've had a great time here communicating with both him, & you all. It's been a unique experience. I'm all on board for helping keeping this place alive. It's a wonderful place. ❤🌟

33 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

becuase I personally am here because, I watched onision years ago, was part of the fan club when that was a thing, I remember how funny his content was and still is. I also disagree with the allegations that are basically word vs word. and I also dislike cancel culture because you cant just ignore all the good things people do because someone said they did som*thing not ideal. 

Good point! ❤ 

• Heart 3

• Mod
Just now, PoptartBarbie said:

Same everyone here seems pretty cool . It’s why I keep sitting on it , commenting and probably being annoying bleh 😛 lol . 

Lol you're not annoying. No one is annoying except the people coming on here spamming the place. 

• Star 1

Onision, I’m here because it’s your forum and you participate. And like others have said, it’s a bit of nostalgia.

A big part of deciding to join though: I used to be a huge forum fan. I essentially grew up talking on forums whether for a game site or forums like phpbb and freeforums made by myself and my other online friends, those of which never survived. Here’s yours, so here’s to it’s survival~

• Heart 1

• Elites

I love forums, they are a lost gem of the internet where you can actually talk to people instead of argue. I find them less dramatic and more topical. I'm less of a fan vs. creator relationship type of person probably because I've had fans and followers in my own life and just prefer to interact with and support other creative humans. I see creators as other humans and place appreciation of work rather than elevation to a God on them. I think forums like this are far less tox*c than YouTube and I imagine easier to moderate. Thinkers tend to be att**cted to forums and those are my kind of internet people. 

1 hour ago, Allycat said:

And if people come on here just to troll and h**e that's really pityful and ridiculous 

I don't know why they think their petty insults are going to make Onision go commit s uicide like some of them have suggested.  I guess they don't realize that even a break up can turn into a feud. They obviously didn't ask for evidence. They just jumped in the boat with his ex and decided to h***ss him.  I also think they can't comprehend that he's human. He makes mistakes. They're not better or above Onision

I bet half of those trolls are Christian or theist of some kind. The superstitious have to follow the rules of their gods and h***ssment is a big no no in most religions including Christianity and Catholics. 

Seeing as Onision is human and isn't an imaginary prophet. He f*cks up like the rest of us. I could understand the back lash if Onision was the imaginary Jesus Christ or the f*cking president of the United States.  They act like since he has a big big YouTube account that he has to be beyond wrong doing. OH he's a GOD or PHROPHET OF THE INTERNET. He's not supposed to do bad things. That's a load of f*cking sh*t. I wish people would look in the mirror. 

People are so f*cking stupid. My parents wonder why I'm an atheist and nilhist.  

Every person that has come on here and has given insults is a hypocrite. We all do sh*t that people think is bad. Some of us on here probably have a misdemeanor or a felony of some kind that we've been less than forthcoming about. 

I am so sick of hearing people  brag about how they are so good because they believe in God and how I must be a bad person because I'm not Christian. Then they go and do the exact opposite of what they bragged about. I obviously don't have any morals or motives to want to do RIGHT because I don't believe in the here after or an imaginary god. If you're not a Christian then you get the "f*ck you, you're going to h**l" treatment. Yeah, it's all good. As long as they have an imaginary god to help them sleep at night. They can s hit on Onision and myself. 

As far as their concerned. They're the good guys and can do no wrong because their imaginary Jesus died for every sin they're about to commit. Yeah, let's come on to Onision.net and be an a sshole and play hypocrite. Lets h arass and extort Onision and tell him to commit s uicide then go to Church on Sunday and pray. 

Stupid f*ckers. I am sick of it. This is the kind of behavior as of why I was quick to join his side. I'm so sick of the witch hunt people have out for him. They have no evidence to support their claims. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 2

• Elites
2 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I don't know why they think their petty insults are going to make Onision go commit s******e like some of them have suggested.  I guess they don't realize that even a break up can turn into a feud. They obviously didn't ask for evidence. They just jumped in the boat with his ex and decided to h***ss him.  I also think they can't comprehend that he's human. He makes mistakes. They're not better or above Onision

I bet half of those trolls are Christian or theist of some kind. The superstitious have to follow the rules of their gods and h***ssment is a big no no in most religions including Christianity and Catholics. 

Seeing as Onision is human and isn't an imaginary prophet. He f*cks up like the rest of us. I could understand the back lash if Onision was the imaginary Jesus Christ or the f*cking president of the United States.  They act like since he has a big big YouTube account that he has to be beyond wrong doing. OH he's a GOD or PHROPHET OF THE INTERNET. He's not supposed to do bad things. That's a load of f*cking sh*t. I wish people would look in the mirror. 

People are so f*cking stupid. My parents wonder why I'm an atheist and nilhist. I often wish som*thing worse than Covid would have hit humanity and wiped out over half of us. That would have taken care of some of the idiots I've had to listen to. 

Every person that has come on here and has given insults is a hypocrite. We all do sh*t that people think is bad. Some of us on here probably have a misdemeanor or a felony of some kind that we've been less than forthcoming about. 

I am so sick of hearing people  brag about how they are so good because they believe in God and how I must be a bad person because I'm not Christian. I obviously don't have any morals or motives to want to do RIGHT because I don't believe in the here after or an imaginary god. If you're not a Christian then you get the "f*ck you, you're going to h**l" treatment. Yeah, it's all good. As long as they have an imaginary god to help them sleep at night. They can **** on Onision and myself. 

As far as their concerned. They're the good guys and can do no wrong because their imaginary Jesus died for every sin they're about to commit. Yeah, let's come on to Onision.net and be an a sshole and play hypocrite. Lets h***ss Onision and tell him to commit s******e then go to Church on Sunday and pray. 

Stupid f*ckers. 

That would be a good topic: felonies we have. Mine would be speeding on a motorway, got 3 points on my license after 10 years of a clean license, I was pretty bummed

• Star 1

4 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

I don't know why they think their petty insults are going to make Onision go commit s******e like some of them have suggested.  I guess they don't realize that even a break up can turn into a feud. They obviously didn't ask for evidence. They just jumped in the boat with his ex and decided to h***ss him.  I also think they can't comprehend that he's human. He makes mistakes. They're not better or above Onision

People are so f*cking stupid. My parents wonder why I'm an atheist and nilhist. I often wish som*thing worse than Covid would have hit humanity and wiped out over half of us. That would have taken care of some of the idiots I've had to listen to. 

I am so sick of hearing people  brag about how they are so good because they believe in God and how I must be a bad person because I'm not Christian. I obviously don't have any morals or motives to want to do RIGHT because I don't believe in the here after or an imaginary god. If you're not a Christian then you get the "f*ck you, you're going to h**l" treatment. Yeah, it's all good. As long as they have an imaginary god to help them sleep at night. They can **** on Onision and myself. 

As far as their concerned. They're the good guys and can do no wrong because their imaginary Jesus died for every sin they're about to commit. Yeah, let's come on to Onision.net and be an a sshole and play hypocrite. Lets h***ss Onision and tell him to commit s******e then go to Church on Sunday and pray. 

Stupid f*ckers. 

Damn @t*rminated that was a bad @as rant and awesome!!! Couldnt of said it better myself! And I'm honestly turned on a little!

@t*rminatedthis is where we makeout aggressively passion GIF

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Definitely_different said:

I like the conversation and seeing how different and alike we all are. I love that Onision is so active and helpful. 

Mmm... I'm mostly active because I stopped reading what people say on social media - which leaves me with reading stuff from people who genuinely care instead.

Upgrades.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Elites

Outside the obvious, I just like how it’s a chill zone. Even when discussing worries it’s like for a moment all that doesn’t matter ^^ 

I think that’s called disassociation or maybe escapism

Sofia Vergara Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent

I decided to join cuz I’m a fan of Onision and plus I’m happy to be here it’s so relaxing and I enjoy being away from social media and posting here more. All the members I’ve met so far have been so kind and welcoming. You all are amazing ✌️🖤

• Heart 1

I've never really done the forum thing before. This is all new to me. I have no idea if I'm even doing it right. LOL! But I've been things and enjoying myself so far. I've even got a comment from the man himself! *counts herself lucky* 

Tho, I'm ngl, when Onision started saying he's cutting people for not participating on the forums....I panicked!! I got scared! I've always been that quiet fan. For many, many, many years. Watching them videos, smashing that like button. But I never commented or strayed from Onision's YouTube content. But YouTube isn't where it's at anymore, so for me it's discord and the forums.

I'm even quiet on discord. Think I posted once but that doesn't mean I'm not following along. I come here, read things and watch stuffs. It's mainly because of discord that I am here chatting, I know Onision made it clear immortals are safe. But still, I don't want to be booted either way! So I figured I must put on my big gurl pants and learn how to forum. Discord can be mind boggling at times and this does seem easier for pre-boomer brain. So here I am! Doing stuffs! I'm being brave, stepping out of my comfort zone and making a point to be active. Baby steps! Hope I've been doing alright so far! If I mess up, do feel free to correct me. 

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, MysticDawn said:

I've never really done the forum thing before. This is all new to me. I have no idea if I'm even doing it right. LOL! But I've been things and enjoying myself so far. I've even got a comment from the man himself! *counts herself lucky* 

Tho, I'm ngl, when Onision started saying he's cutting people for not participating on the forums....I panicked!! I got scared! I've always been that quiet fan. For many, many, many years. Watching them videos, smashing that like button. But I never commented or strayed from Onision's YouTube content. But YouTube isn't where it's at anymore, so for me it's discord and the forums.

I'm even quiet on discord. Think I posted once but that doesn't mean I'm not following along. I come here, read things and watch stuffs. It's mainly because of discord that I am here chatting, I know Onision made it clear immortals are safe. But still, I don't want to be booted either way! So I figured I must put on my big gurl pants and learn how to forum. Discord can be mind boggling at times and this does seem easier for pre-boomer brain. So here I am! Doing stuffs! I'm being brave, stepping out of my comfort zone and making a point to be active. Baby steps! Hope I've been doing alright so far! If I mess up, do feel free to correct me. 

This my first time in a forum as well, and I don't think there is any right or wrong way to do a forum. 😉

You just have to participate, which you're doing so A+, lol. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I've found myself using this forum far more than my social media accounts. Nicer atmosphere here. 

Same... social media s*cks these days... was fun in the beginning, now it's just a joke.

• Star 1

8 hours ago, OldGreqq said:

This my first time in a forum as well, and I don't think there is any right or wrong way to do a forum. 😉

You just have to participate, which you're doing so A+, lol. 

Yay! Glad to know I'm doing a good job and that I'm not the only person new to the whole forum thing. 

• Star 1

9 hours ago, MysticDawn said:

Yay! Glad to know I'm doing a good job and that I'm not the only person new to the whole forum thing. 

So the forums are basically just where people talk about what’s on their minds & help figure stuff out/learn more about each other… like a real community that isn’t so detached as most social media is.

It’s much more chill than most sites.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

23 hours ago, Onision said:

So the forums are basically just where people talk about what’s on their minds & help figure stuff out/learn more about each other… like a real community that isn’t so detached as most social media is.

It’s much more chill than most sites.

It does have a very chill atmosphere. That was one of the things I noticed right away.