• Elites

So many words blocked out such as C-hild or h-ate, it's honestly the most obnoxious thing I've ever experienced on a forum. Like I can't say c***d? Thats implying everyone who ever says the word has gr*ss intentions? That initself is kinda gr*ss, like I feel weird saying the word now as it's so demonized. It's just so weird to me. It's worse than Neopets filters 😂 

15 minutes ago, alex said:

6B9B9994-F3F8-4E7F-A615-51296808E0F8.thumb.jpeg.f83ddb2e838641cdc46c66c22f222f2f.jpeg
“dOgE” 🤣🤣🤣

Ikr?? It feels like a kjds game… without the nostalgia. What’s the flucking point? The part I hatæ the most is that people never get a straight answer from him when they ask why?

I’m legitimately asking @Onision Whyyy James? 🥺 

Give me a vague “cuz I said so” one more time… 😏
Bondage GIF by memecandyNow I’m gonna be a brat for a second here…

It says “Adults only,” so why do the words have to be chjld-friendly? I thought you were against censorship. It’s like you’re just as bad as YouTube

Whenever a topic or post wouldn’t make sense without using a “forbidden word” in context, we’ll get ßitched at for trying to “doge” it like this is Club Penguin or some dumbaśs shjt. What the actual helł?

How can we talk about some of these topics on here without using the word śex?

People are talking about their lives, but if somebody had a tumør or if they’re born in July, can’t talk about it because we can’t even say Cæncer.

I will literally dje. This is kjlling me dude.

For like the c***d stuff given the context I can understand why he'd want to censor but I really wonder how the list of the rest of the banned words was compiled bc they're literally so random 😂 i never know what's going to even be censored so I'm not even able to dodge/predict it in most instances

• Elites
On 6/16/2021 at 5:44 PM, Onision said:

The solution is to simply not say those words.

Like for instance, instead of saying you aych aye tee eee som*thing (did you get that? lol) Just say you dislike it.

happy fun GIF by South Park

I h**e it. ):< I wanna cuss 

17 hours ago, alex said:

6B9B9994-F3F8-4E7F-A615-51296808E0F8.thumb.jpeg.f83ddb2e838641cdc46c66c22f222f2f.jpeg
“dOgE” 🤣🤣🤣

Ikr?? It feels like a kjds game… without the nostalgia. What’s the flucking point? The part I hatæ the most is that people never get a straight answer from him when they ask why?

I’m legitimately asking @Onision Whyyy James? 🥺 

Give me a vague “cuz I said so” one more time… 😏
Bondage GIF by memecandyNow I’m gonna be a brat for a second here…

It says “Adults only,” so why do the words have to be chjld-friendly? I thought you were against censorship. It’s like you’re just as bad as YouTube

Whenever a topic or post wouldn’t make sense without using a “forbidden word” in context, we’ll get ßitched at for trying to “doge” it like this is Club Penguin or some dumbaśs shjt. What the actual helł?

How can we talk about some of these topics on here without using the word śex?

People are talking about their lives, but if somebody had a tumør or if they’re born in July, can’t talk about it because we can’t even say Cæncer.

I will literally dje. This is kjlling me dude.

I feel like he is trolling with the filter or its som*thing automatically installed into the site and he's been feeling too lazy to fix it. 

• Elites
3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Lowkey I've been having a good time trying to decipher some of the stuff people say, like it took me a good minute to realize someone was talking about buying gr apes the other day 😂

He trollin 😂

• Elites

I enjoy this thread. I don’t have anything of much meaning to say, but I’ve enjoyed reading this conversation/debate(?). I think the censors are a bit much. Maybe a little annoying but that’s all it really is to me- just a little annoying. Sometimes if a word is censored and I don’t realize it, I’ll go back and fix the reply. But usually I hope context clues will tell people what I meant anyway. 

• Heart 2

On 7/9/2021 at 11:28 AM, Danny said:

It took me a minute to figure why som*thing was censored too lmao 

😂 I was like... this is correct right? Wait, wait, wait. There's a puzzle here. 🤔 Oh. Ew...oh....I see 😭 I don't mind them. That one took me awhile though. ❤