Let's post some love for Onision!

Let's try to counterbalance all the trolls by being positive! He has been nothing but kind and courteous in his interactions with me so I really don't understand all the h**e. Posting in the sub only forum because I know if I post it on the visible to normals forum it will become just a troll magnet and I refuse to let that happen. This thread is for positive things only!

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Elites
6 minutes ago, cyberneticembrace said:

Let's try to counterbalance all the trolls by being positive! He has been nothing but kind and courteous in his interactions with me so I really don't understand all the h**e. Posting in the sub only forum because I know if I post it on the visible to normals forum it will become just a troll magnet and I refuse to let that happen. This thread is for positive things only!

Yeah he's been really nice.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I enjoy your content.

Thanks for being around on the internet. You helped me alot with you Content to get true my days and hard time! ❤️ I always been a fan of you always will be. 

I love it that you notice me give me compliments. Like you try help me amd others. You really good person! 

I like how busy you are with onision.net! Like what you did get it better and try new things out. Your doimg a goodjob! 

Again thank you for everything,

I love you!❤️

spacer.png

• Heart 1

leonardo dicaprio drinking GIF

🌟 I'm so thankful I've seen the truth. I am Extremely thankful for his existence & his efforts. He made an impact on my heart with his supportive nature, and how much he cares for those in his circle. I truly wish him all the best. He deserves happiness & peace, and enjoyment in all of his creative goals. 🌟

43 minutes ago, Onision said:

So lately I've been struggling a lot with mental health, so I played a baseball game a lot today and spent the rest of the time in the hospital (unrelated appointment) ~ Anyway, point is, I'm trying to step away from stuff that makes me unhappy, but this site definitely cheers me up more than most sites so that's great.

Fantastic to hear that your own website cheers you up! 

I hope you feel better soon. That struggling with you mental health get less of a struggle. Hope you the best! 

A lot of love! 

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Onision said:

So lately I've been struggling a lot with mental health, so I played a baseball game a lot today and spent the rest of the time in the hospital (unrelated appointment) ~ Anyway, point is, I'm trying to step away from stuff that makes me unhappy, but this site definitely cheers me up more than most sites so that's great.

Know that the majority of us and the regulars support you 100 percent! Haters are gonna h**e no matter what...You got this and you rock 🤘😜🤘Thinking Of You Hug GIF

• Heart 1

• Mod
17 hours ago, Onision said:

I hope everything is ok and that you're ok! I'm glad this site cheers you up. We're all here for you 🙂❤️

• Heart 1

Wanted to post on my break it’s been busy but where to even begin man your just amazing and awesome. Your a nice guy and that dark sense of humor is always on point 🤘 you put out so many great videos and your songs I’ve been listening daily since I joined here. Never let the snowflakes try to dull your color sweetheart because here your glowing 🖤🖤Never change and stop being you Onision 🖤 you created a community where we all post and it’s a great escape from the world that is chaotic. You are loved by all here 🖤🖤

I've always found his videos hugely entertaining and insightful.

I like his honesty and frankness. 

I have huge respect for his ongoing strength through adversity. 💯

You seem to be insightful, funny, loving and brutally honest. A character trait that is sorely lacking in humans in general. I respect you most, for standing strong in the face of adversity. While honesty can sometimes get us in hot water, no one can ever say you didn't tell it like it is. Stay strong "O", you're much LOVED!