Taco Bell

I have not had Taco Bell in a really long time. It's been over a year at least. I keep it pretty simple and just get soft tacos usually.

I used to love Meximelts, but they don't have it on the menu anymore. 😔

I haven't had taco bell in a very long time. 😕 they had these sweet little things with cream inside and they were were partially frozen/heated. I shared a few with a friend and they were super good but I dont remember their name or even if they still have them.

Okay I love love love taco bell. But I never get to eat there because my boyfriend hates it so he always picks anywhere we eat if we go out and I don't go out much on my own. But when I go I usually get a small order of nachos and a spicey potato grilled and a large Baja blast. 😋

Or just like a black bean crunch wrap surpreme .

*diet* Baja blast I know it's worse for me . Because it confuses your body on how to break down carbs supposedly and aspartame is bad..... BUT I do not like drinking calories 

On 10/9/2021 at 8:03 AM, ZombiesAteCharley said:

I didn't even realise we had Taco Bell here, but Google informs me that there are now 29 in the UK...and 7000 in the US! 

Hot Sauce Crying GIF by Taco Bell

How are there only 29? Is the UK the size of Montana?