I'm A Cat Person, What Are You?

I'm Sara, a nerd living in NE Arkansas. I'm very glad Onision's providing an alternative to reach him for those of us (like me) who wish to support him but on a fixed income.

I care for a lot of furbabies, cattos (8 + strays) & doggos (2 adopted lab mixes). I read a lot and  laugh as much as possible. Still trying to figure out Discord.🙄😂 Nice to meet everyone!

• Heart 1
  • Star 3

My cat has been like a service animal. He helps me ground on my bad days, has been my travel buddy, when I'm feeling awful internally, he knows. He'll cuddle next to me. I hold a lot inside, that's just me. It takes a special person or in this case, cat friend, to really understand when I feel the way I do. 

I guess I'm biased when I say cat, but I'll never turn down on petting the dogs that come up to me 😂 I'm just an animal person in general. Maybe I'll have a dog later on in my life, when I'm able. I never know, if I do it'll most likely be a stray or from a shelter. 💕 

cat playing GIF

I am a cat lover. I gravitate towards them. If a room was full of animals I can guarantee I'd head to the nearest kitty/big cat and then smother myself in the rest of the animals. You'd probably have to drag me out of that room. I'd never wanna leave! 

Snow White Cartoons Comics GIF

On 7/26/2021 at 9:39 PM, Onision said:

Cats remind me of the nightmare wife --- there are awesome wives... and then there's the nightmare wife... yeah.

fangs GIF

You’d like my kitty Batman he’s so nice and chill, he just likes to eat and sleep lol 

I grew up with dogs and cats, a bunny, fish, even a squirrel at one point 😂 I love all animals, I have kitties now but I miss doggos and I try to look for cute ones to say hi to when I’m out. I wanted an alpaca farm for a while but it’s expensive 😅

break out dancing GIF by Jules Mumm