Winter or Summer?

Summer! I laughingly say it's because I'm a sun sign and I was born in the summer. But honestly, I just h**e the winter because I can't stand the cold. I'm one of those people that gets cold if it's below 75 degrees. My prime comfy temp range is 75-85 degrees, which most people find too hot but is perfect for me.

Winter!! I can always put on more layers to warm up, but in the summer even if I take off all layers and I'm nak*d it's still hot, I h**e that so much. Also I love it when it's snowing

Winter 

for the power 

for the holy feeling when it snows 

to appreciate warmth 

makes coffee even better 

cozy clothes quilts and candles 

winter makes me feel safe 

Well, I'll piggy back off Onision and say my favorite season is fall, which wasn't an option.

I love fall colors, the season change, and it's the perfect time for bonfires and camping, which I love also. The perfect day is still seasonable during the day with enough chill in the evening to have campfires. 

Edited by OldGreqq
  • Heart 2

I am definitely a summer person. 

Since I live in southern West Virginia, the seasons are very mellowed out, so there is not much of an extreme of anything in terms of climates. It's very rare that the temperatures reach the negatives here, but they can still be pretty k****r. So for me, and I'm sure for many others (depending on where you live, since the warmer climates in certain places can be much more harsh), summer is a very convenient season. I don't have to worry about spending extra money on coats or heavier clothing, I don't have to sc**** my windshields before leaving, I don't have to worry about ice on the roads, or stay in the house all the time. I love to be outside, walking around the mountains, going to the park, or swimming - and winter makes that impossible because I absolutely cannot stand the cold. I'd much rather have the freedom of enjoying life instead of worrying about ice and snow.  

8 minutes ago, Schatzi said:

I am definitely a summer person. 

Since I live in southern West Virginia, the seasons are very mellowed out, so there is not much of an extreme of anything in terms of climates. It's very rare that the temperatures reach the negatives here, but they can still be pretty k****r. So for me, and I'm sure for many others (depending on where you live, since the warmer climates in certain places can be much more harsh), summer is a very convenient season. I don't have to worry about spending extra money on coats or heavier clothing, I don't have to sc**** my windshields before leaving, I don't have to worry about ice on the roads, or stay in the house all the time. I love to be outside, walking around the mountains, going to the park, or swimming - and winter makes that impossible because I absolutely cannot stand the cold. I'd much rather have the freedom of enjoying life instead of worrying about ice and snow.  

Yes! That's why I h**e winter too, besides the cold and not being able to go outside. Scraping windshields is the worst! I've never had a garage anywhere I've lived so I have scr*ped one too many windshields. I live in Indiana so the winters are not that great, although not as bad as some of the more northern states.

I'm saving for a house and always looking at homes on the market. One of my "must haves" is a garage because I'm that tired of scraping windshields. I don't care how nice and affordable a place looks, if it doesn't have a garage, then I'm like nope, moving on.

Edited by OldGreqq
  • Heart 1