How many relationships have you been in?

• Elites

Technically 10 official relationships. 2 on that list I don’t count as real relationships. There are also a handful of people that I was never official with in any way, but was more serious with than some of the technically official relationships. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I've had 4 super serious ones that lasted a number of years for all of them. I've had a bunch that I was serious about, but we either just didn't mesh well, or they cheated/lied in some way, and they ended up not lasting long (6 months or less) so I don't really count those. And of course, I've had a countless number that were not serious at all and were just for fun.

I've asked out like... 10 people? Sounds about right. Pretty sure I've called myself someone's boyfriend like 18 times though so... you know, sometimes people ask me out or dating just happens naturally.

The vast majority went down when I was in school though, so like, 8 or so of those people I didn't even kiss.

Page Fails GIF