What Is The Best Roller Coaster?

Brock

How do y’all feel about roller coaster, I love them sm and they am addicted to going to amus*****nt parks like busch gardens 

1 minute ago, t********d said:

They're okay. I have a phobia of heights and roller coasters moderately add to that. But I'm not so freaked out that I completely avoid them. 

i feel that, I use to be d***hly scared of them when i was a youngin but now its like second nature.

Just now, Brock said:

i feel that, I use to be d***hly scared of them when i was a youngin but now its like second nature.

I am a bit hesitant of getting on them. I have this slight worry at the back of my mind of getting stuck upside down on one or it derailing. 

I think the best time I had on one was when my step father went. He was literally sick to his stomach, nauseated, after we got off of it. He said if we had gone for one more loop, he would have projectile vomited. I'm confident that his vomit would have hit everyone behind him. Too bad. It would have been a spectacle. 

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

Sometimes they make me feel like I am literally about to cease to exist… fun really.

You ever go to Six Flags or Disney Land / World and check out their rides and shows?

yeah when i first went on them as a k*d i’d completely  freeze and tell whoevers next to me to shut because i’m panicking 

7 minutes ago, Brock said:

yeah when i first went on them as a k*d i’d completely  freeze and tell whoevers next to me to shut because i’m panicking 

I hear during the crash of an airliner is the equivalent of a roller coaster right up until the plane plows itself into the ground or a mountain side. At least we have an idea of what that's like.  

I h**e them so much lol. Like i don't understand how anyone can enjoy them?? It's literally terrifying, not fun at all

27 minutes ago, Sierra said:

I h**e them so much lol. Like i don't understand how anyone can enjoy them?? It's literally terrifying, not fun at all

i use to feel that way, but my friends always pushed me to ride w them so i just got use to it

yess, i love goings to parks w my friends literally on the daily its sm fun

• Elites

I absolutely love rollercoasters but I have an odd relationship with them. I h**e them because I get  super super scared. If the ride goes straight down (100% vertical- I’m not referring to steep hills) in any way it is horrifying. I’m not sure if I’m afraid of heights or specifically falling but it’s awful. I will always go on every ride because I’ve always felt like If I miss the opportunity I’ll regret it when I get home. Same reason I went cliff jumping at my class trip.

• Moderators

Love them! I don't like that moment right before the drop, but after that it's fun. I always worry an accident will happen too but I think everyone worries about that.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m generally afraid of going on rollercoasters, but I have been on a couple at Knotts with friends. They were scary, but fun. I’ve never been on anything that goes upside down. It’s actually amazing that I went on the rollercoasters I did, because as a k*d I was too scared to go on things like Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, etc.

I've been to a ton of amus*****nt parks, so I love roller coasters. The one I've been to the most is Kings Island because that's only a couple hours from where I live. I used to love "The Racer" there. It's an older wooden roller coaster and honestly not that scary. It has two tracks that run simultaneously and "race." Back in the day, one of the tracks ran backwards and one ran forwards. I LOVED riding it backwards. Now they stopped doing that and both tracks run forwards, so I don't really have a favorite anymore.