Do you believe in revenge?

Just now, Danny said:

What do you mean? Like someone doing a crime on you or what 

It can be anything. Examples being, trying to get you fired from your job or vandalizing your house or car. It could be your best friend going behind your back and sleeping with your significant other. Anything. 

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

In those kinds of instances nah if someone does illegal stuff I'd more than likely report them though, but idt that's revenge so much as consequences of their actions 

My brother has done a lot of stuff to me and other people in my life.

Have I gotten even with him or those people?

No. Absolutely not. I think before I act. Being in my 30's I don't act on impulses as much as I did when I was in my early to mid 20's. The thought of getting even is comforting. But sometimes the act itself doesn't satiate my satisfaction for getting even. However. I often don't retaliate because the last thing I want is a feud or it escalating into som*thing very bad for my health.

• Elites

Depending on the situation. I’m not a vengeful person but yeah, depends. Like Danny said there are consequences for people’s actions in certain scenarios and how severe it was, is it a reoccurring thing, how affected am I, was it done purposely.

I do, if someone wrongs me I feel a strong need to get justice, because people getting away with wrongdoings that hurt others really bothers me and I do anything in my power to correct it. but usually it backfires in some way so would not recommend

Sadly impulsiveness (and obsessiveness) are the main things I stuggle with as someone w a personality d*****r so most likely it will be a pattern throughout my life 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Onision said:

Revenge is not justice. Revenge is petty.

Justice is just someone being corrected, so they stop hurting others.

So if your neighbor went over to your house. violated and m*rdered your wife and your 3 ch*ldren

Then he was arrested, charged, and convicted. The Judge and Jury's idea of justice was 15 years in pr*son for man sla*ghter. He only serves 3 years and is released because his sentence was reduced due to good behavior. Later on. You 2 meet and he states that he enjoyed what he did.

Would you feel that justice was done?

Me personally. I'd carry out my own justice on the guy who harms my family in the form of my .45

Edited by Terminated