Siblings: Good or Bad Relationship?

5 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

I have one sister and we have a great relationship. We're like close best friends.

I'm 10 years older than my brother and 12 years older than my sister. I don't get along with either of them. 

My brother and I don't get along mainly because of him. Even if we have a friendly conversation. He turns around and lies and tells my mother that I offended him. The part that aggravates me is that she mostly sides with him.  He's thrown me under the bus to get what he wants. He's strained my relationship with my mother. I could care less for his father who I've had a rocky relationship with. 

I've had to block him on my cellphone. I don't spend anytime with him and I only see him over holidays. He does nothing but stress me out. I do believe that when several of my family members pass away. I will indefinitely wash my hands of my half brother. He's toxic and I don't want him in my life. 

• Mod
1 minute ago, t********d said:

I'm 10 years older than my brother and 12 years older than my sister. I don't get along with either of them. 

My brother and I don't get along mainly because of him. Even if we have a friendly conversation. He turns around and lies and tells my mother that I offended him. The part that aggravates me is that she mostly sides with him.  He's thrown me under the bus to get what he wants. He's strained my relationship with my mother. I could care less for his father who I've had a rocky relationship with. 

I've had to block him on my cellphone. I don't spend anytime with him and I only see him over holidays. He does nothing but stress me out. I do believe that when several of my family members pass away. I will indefinitely wash my hands of my half brother. He's toxic and I don't want him in my life. 

Oh I'm sorry about that 😕

7 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Oh I'm sorry about that 😕

I'm not. I'm looking forward to being rid of him someday. I doubt he'll give it a 2nd thought too. We just don't get along and I think he's a sh*tty human being. A lot of people come to me about how they think he's an a**hole. 

• Heart 1

• Elites

I’m the youngest of six my eldest living sibling is 40. Great relationship with my half brother he lives out of state or else we would be best friends. My sister I cut off a relationship with her after she thr***ened me, with som*thing I value more than life, in my own home. My closest brother we have an okay relationship now that we’re older. Civil terms definitely but not close. My two full siblings have inflated egos, think they are know it alls, misinterpret what I say a lot, talk over everyone. So when I do interact I’m very brief and tend to listen more. Hows the weather type of banter.