the new loki episode!!!!

On 6/16/2021 at 8:30 AM, Alexxrebeloution said:

omg what a crazy second episode anyone watch yet?🤗🤔

I'm not surprised. He eventually took on the form of a woman in the comics. 

lady_loki_black_bg.png

mh-6-17-lady-loki-1623962319.jpg?resize=

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1

25 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I thought it was awesome. 🌟 

I see the two Loki's teaming up. I do believe he was serious when he tried bribing her. But I also know she didn't trust him either. I loved the mind control trick she has over people. Too bad male Loki doesn't, that's put him at a disadvantage with TVA. 

• Star 1

2 minutes ago, t********d said:

I see the two Loki's teaming up. I do believe he was serious when he tried bribing her. But I also know she didn't trust him either. I loved the mind control trick she has over people. Too bad male Loki doesn't, that's put him at a disadvantage with TVA. 

That's definitely true 🤔 he seemed a bit hesitant when leaving or staying. Also I'm getting the vibe of 1 person in control. Like the time keepers are so secret it's sketchy. So I'm sure the office lady, will be around quite a bit. I saw a reddit comic peice and I was like okay, I don't want to know yet, if it goes by that. If the Loki's team up, what does this Loki have to look forward to? Also when they went to Pompeii. I was like oh no 😂 they're going to show that "one ash guy". But then I was like no..they won't. Disney can't even put mephisto in anything due "devil like", it wouldn't be watched in other countries.

2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

That's definitely true 🤔 he seemed a bit hesitant when leaving or staying. Also I'm getting the vibe of 1 person in control. Like the time keepers are so secret it's sketchy. So I'm sure the office lady, will be around quite a bit. I saw a reddit comic peice and I was like okay, I don't want to know yet, if it goes by that. If the Loki's team up, what does this Loki have to look forward to? Also when they went to Pompeii. I was like oh no 😂 they're going to show that "one ash guy". But then I was like no..they won't. Disney can't even put mephisto in anything due "devil like", it wouldn't be watched in other countries.

I agree. They are sketchy. I don't think the Time Keepers are being heroic at all. I think they're a bunch of authoritarians who want to rule over everyone and everything. They are the boss behind the boss. I think female Loki knows more than male Loki does about them and just wants to end their reign. 

Loki just lies to get what he wants. The audience knows from the first minute that he lays on seeing himself get his throat collapsed by Thanos that Loki wants to change that. He's a god and as far as he's concerned. Gods don't d*e. He's got a lot of pride at stake. He's not going to let the Time Keepers get in his way. Once he knows their weakness. He'll manipulate it like he did Odin and Thor. Those 2 deities were some of the most powerful beings in the universe and there were times off screen that he bested them. 

One thing is. I don't feel like Loki or his magic has gotten any stronger since the first Thor film. The character has mainly stayed the same since.  I think maybe he was at his limit with power and always sought artifacts like the Infinity stones to take control. I wonder if we see him gain new powers in this show. 

• Star 1