God Discussion

Admin

• Elites
18 hours ago, Steff said:

Ok. I’m a paranormal investigator.

Much love and respect💕 as I feel I should have could have worded mine different. Is what it is; I just wanted to say that although I have my own beliefs I definitely respect and try to be as accepting as I can that not everyone believes the same way. And I’m actually a person that has researched willingly and unwillingly things relating to all cultures and religions and it is very interesting insight. It’s interesting to me because like I stated there is no concrete evidence or proof *yes I believe tapping into energy can have serious or dangerous affects* *hence demons/spirits IF they even exist* *contradiction* *le sigh* and whatever a person believes deep down is perfectly fine u know. That’s life. And I just know the world is full of good and evil and I refuse to believe this world is filled with more evil than good. I just quoted you randomly I honestly am going to check out those links without judgement because truthfully in reality and real life beside social media I am a person who is very open and accepting given I let the opportunity happen. Makes me sound unapproachable ....i am approachable though! =]

Sorry for quoting you randomly, if you don’t respond it’s alright. Was replying to the topic more than anything although I will end this with a XO ox xo ox xoxo

One more thing, although I am a Christian I have my own moral beliefs.... so that’s why people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. 
My favorite phrase, due to the fact that the entire house would shatter.

PUN intended =]💞🎈

ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнereѕ a gιanт parт oғ мe тнaт вelιeveѕ ιn noтнιng aт all. ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓞⓢⓔ ⓜⓞⓜⓔⓝⓣⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓢⓒⓐⓡⓨ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ.

doesn’t happen that often though. *backs away slowly * *trying to be silly * 😭🙃🤍

Best thing to do is to be open bc none of us know the real answer ☁️ 

• Blank 1
  • Star 1

Gnostic Christians (which are like a super old sect from before Catholicism) believe in a demiurge who is a really crappy s*cky god like in the old testiment. And a different nice god who is the god Jesus deals with. The demiurge created the world basically just TO make us sad, (not sure why m*******e is censored. So edit to sad.) which is why bad things happen. He’s a sadistic j*rk who gets a kick out of keeping us like his own personal little ant farm. God Jesus’s dad wants to save us from the first dude hence all the Jesus died for sins blah blah blah ect.  Anyway the nice god isn’t as powerful as the evil bad god ….yet. And so the point of Christianity for Gnostics is to power him up through religion bizz until a final battle where the nice god can take us to a new place that doesn’t s*ck, and get rid of the bad god. 

honestly makes more sense to me than the trinity. Oh and half the time the nice god is a woman. 

ironically I think this is also part of the plot for reapers creek? I laughed reading it because it was like reading an 2008 Emo version of gnostic staples. I asked old James if he ment to do this on tumblr once and got crickets so I’m guessing it wasn’t an intentional reference. Lol

also the demiurge looks like a metal album cover so 10/10 best form of Christianity IMO 

7BC30034-27BC-4472-A85E-9182FE1D6460.jpeg

Edited by Anna Chandler
Cleaned up wording

14 minutes ago, Anna Chandler said:

Gnostic Christians (which are like a super old sect from before Catholicism) believe in a demiurge who is a really crappy s*cky god like in the old testiment. And a different nice god who is the god Jesus deals with. The demiurge created the world basically just TO make us sad, (not sure why m*******e is censored. So edit to sad.) which is why bad things happen. He’s a sadistic j*rk who gets a kick out of keeping us like his own personal little ant farm. God Jesus’s dad wants to save us from the first dude hence all the Jesus died for sins blah blah blah ect.  Anyway the nice god isn’t as powerful as the evil bad god ….yet. And so the point of Christianity for Gnostics is to power him up through religion bizz until a final battle where the nice god can take us to a new place that doesn’t s*ck, and get rid of the bad god. 

honestly makes more sense to me than the trinity. Oh and half the time the nice god is a woman. 

ironically I think this is also part of the plot for reapers creek? I laughed reading it because it was like reading an 2008 Emo version of gnostic staples. I asked old James if he ment to do this on tumblr once and got crickets so I’m guessing it wasn’t an intentional reference. Lol

also the demiurge looks like a metal album cover so 10/10 best form of Christianity IMO 

7BC30034-27BC-4472-A85E-9182FE1D6460.jpeg

Looks like the Illuminati sign.

2 hours ago, Leaf_ said:

I guess. I will still always believe what I believe in because that’s what faith is to me. Hey, I can’t think for everyone ; I hear what you’re saying. Like I said before, people have their own minds and truthfully religion is too touchy of a subject of discuss just like politics. Known fact, I know I joined the discussion. Just a spectator though. Meh, it’s a better topic than what is still going on in the world, now that is a conversation that I refuse to have with anyone because I am SO over it.

9 hours ago, Leaf_ said:

My thoughts exactly and this is probably "The Best Answer". There's over 4,300 other religions with anywhere from 8,000 to12,000 gods who have been worshiped over the centuries. We don't know if gods exist or not. We don't know if there's an afterlife. I suspect the only  way to know for certain is when we d*e or if someone presents some solid and undeniable evidence that this god or that god exists. 

• Heart 1

On 8/2/2021 at 9:55 AM, Mr.Dawn said:

My thoughts exactly and this is probably "The Best Answer". There's over 4,300 other religions with anywhere from 8,000 to12,000 gods who have been worshiped over the centuries. We don't know if gods exist or not. We don't know if there's an afterlife. I suspect the only  way to know for certain is when we d*e or if someone presents some solid and undeniable evidence that this god or that god exists. 

In dualistic thinking, body/soul, the fittest person would have the fittest soul.

Only that person would be fit to name a god.

The fact that we do not seek out our fittest human, shows that we do not want to know how un-fit the rest of us are.

We are collectively kind to each other, in the Noble Lie type of way.

We are too good to each other, to the point where we are destroying our planet and species.

Regards

DL 

• Blank 1

On 11/28/2021 at 1:07 PM, Gnostic Christian said:

In dualistic thinking, body/soul, the fittest person would have the fittest soul.

Only that person would be fit to name a god.

The fact that we do not seek out our fittest human, shows that we do not want to know how un-fit the rest of us are.

We are collectively kind to each other, in the Noble Lie type of way.

We are too good to each other, to the point where we are destroying our planet and species.

Regards

DL 

-LyI5q5w.gif