• Elites
9 minutes ago, mcfly said:

yeah yeah lol welp here's a screenshot of a few tweets

to the situation 

123.png

12.jpg

Someone should tell Discovery plus about this. 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Onision said:

Bro st*lking is lame bro.

George Clooney Reaction GIF

also retweeted by Emily, a thread of a person who claims to have known Creepshow! I'll just link that here if anyone's interested .. this thread also proves the story to be even more true.. I would screen shot but it's too long.. a good read as well 

1 minute ago, TheLazia said:

Someone should tell Discovery plus about this. 

aw geeze haha

• Elites

Literally I am not surprised. I judge (however wrong this may be, but its often proved me right) people by their voice, lexicon, and in person overall "vibe". I've had people who were nothing but fine to me and i was fine to them, but I could feel som*thing is amiss with them, making me dislike being near them, to only have an event happen later which proves my "vibes" absolutely right. Creepshow's voice and lexicon always gave me vibes that made me IMMEDIATELY h**e her, even before I knew she jumped on the Onision band waggon. She often sucks her own d**k then tries to act humble. Ima watch the videos on a long drive I have coming up. In some sick ****ed up way I hope it's true. That she did this and is being canceled (but the victim got stronger through it, naturally no one should have to deal with that ) I REALlLLLLy hope this isn't fake. Im ready for creep to fall. ****ing *****. Excuse the language but I've watched a good handful or two of her videos and end up annoyed and pissed at the end of every one. 

Onision, try not to send an email chain about this one though 😂 just sit back and watch the fireworks! (I'm teasing here ) 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, mcfly said:

yeah the full story escalated so fast and the creepshow chick lost like 100k subs o.o

It really did, it went from relatively harmless to full on criminal behavior 

Tbh I had seen a few of her videos before but she always rubbed me the wrong way, her attitude was like covertly self centered and the deflecting criticism by saying well I was homeless (which turned out to be completely by choice to save on rent) or saying she's not mentally well was a red flag 

Oh yeah and creepshow arts husband *allegedly* ****d this girl back in the day too so that adds a whole other level of ****ed up to it 

No body forget that she faked being homeless for simpathy, views, and to guilt people when she chose to live in her car with a year of leading up to it cause they didn't want to pay rent and she also faked having a st*lker because Emily artful was going to come forward about being st*lked and wanted to be like "I can't be your st*lker I'm being st*lked myself" and the only reason she even has a YouTube is because she was copying Emily this ***** really out here modeling her life after her husband's exe cause she wants to prove she's the 'better' version while just being nothing but crap

I was actually wondering if this was going to be a topic on here... I kept up with it and it is really pit of your stomach horrific what happened. 
it really made me wonder. With how many sock puppet accounts she made to hype herself, slam herself, defend herself and bully herself, it seemed like she really, really came prepared with these accounts and I wondered if she was behind any of the sock puppets that people said James made along the way 

• Administrator

Is the sock puppet thing real though? Like that seems to be just som*thing people accuse each other of to make the other person seem invalid/it's gaslighting no?

I just... find it hard to imagine what kinda person actually has like a massive list of sock accounts... seems... so dumb.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Onision said:

Is the sock puppet thing real though? Like that seems to be just som*thing people accuse each other of to make the other person seem invalid/it's gaslighting no?

I just... find it hard to imagine what kinda person actually has like a massive list of sock accounts... seems... so dumb.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Apparently there was a tiktok she had where she was logged into one of the socks on Twitter and didn't realize it and in the lolcow posts she was literally talking to herself as different persons a few times  

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Apparently there was a tiktok she had where she was logged into one of the socks on Twitter and didn't realize it and in the lolcow posts she was literally talking to herself as different persons a few times  

That's hilarious.

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Onision said:

That's hilarious.

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

According to Emily artful she would frequently message her on burner accounts, and she traced them back to creepshow(an incredibly fitting name lmao) and her husband via ip addresses, which always fit their devices/location changes

32 minutes ago, Onision said:

Sesame Street Idk GIF

i mean the skepticism is valid, there is no evidence other than circ*mstantial that any specific sock was shannon, only off the word of emily and her screenshots (worth watching her video). however, when shannon was outed by lolcow admins for doing exactly that: making comments for and against herself and her "friends" and family members, well....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Any update on this? I saw a thumbnail from another pro-cancel culture YouTuber who used to be a opinion-based ally of Creepshow who is now I guess eating her alive ~ Yeeeeeeet - Folks don't understand how cannibalistic the commentary community is - buncha traitors to each other. No loyalty, no integrity, just desperation for views.

Star Trek Hoax GIF