So what's the story because I'm out of the loop...

All I'm really noticing is that if you're me, a person who stays honest despite how much people dislike you for it - eventually all the people running around making stuff up about you are seen for who they are - hence why you stay honest because living a dishonest life is no way to live at all...

Anyway, wassup with this lady? Another Anti-O bites the dust?

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, Danny said:

All I've been seeing on YouTube rn is this creepshow art stuff, and tbh it's w i l d. I don't usually care much about youtuber drama but If she did what it's alleged she's done I'm like 😳 Have yall seen anything about it? What do yall think?

supposedly she stalked some chick and harrassed her for years.. it's actually a pretty sad story :c 

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Onision said:

So what's the story because I'm out of the loop...

All I'm really noticing is that if you're me, a person who stays honest despite how much people dislike you for it - eventually all the people running around making stuff up about you are seen for who they are - hence why you stay honest because living a dishonest life is no way to live at all...

Anyway, wassup with this lady? Another Anti-O bites the dust?

Apparently she was outed for posting mean s***t about her friends on lolcow, which not a super big deal and more of a handle in their friend group kind of thing but then it came out that she was obsessively stalking her husband's ex and fellow content creator

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod
1 minute ago, mcfly said:

supposedly she stalked some chick and harrassed her for years.. it's actually a pretty sad story :c 

it's a pretty long video but here's a video summery "condensed version" 

and also here is the person's video (they include evidence) Emily artful: the person creepshow allegedly stalked:

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

Like to the point they were sending her n**es to bosses to get her fired-which made her homeless, h*cking her accounts, harassing her from multiple accounts and a bunch of other creepy, weird, ****ed up stuff 

All allegedly of course 

It went from zero to 600 in like 2 seconds 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I got filled in by this video by some YouTuber named Omnia. Apparently Creepshow Art was talking s***t about a ton of different people, even those she was on good terms with or quote on quote “friendly” with. She’s being accused of self-promoting, d*xxing her OWN sister, and more. Apparently the admins of the site she was using to talk all this s***t traced her IP (idk, som*thing like that) and were able to find out that it was her. Normally they would keep her identity private, but they decided to release the information that the account she was using to s***t talk people was, in fact, HER, because she broke many of the website’s guidelines time and time again.

Creepshow is claiming someone spoofed her location, but in Omnia’s second part on the Creepshow situation, some dude explains that that’s not possible?

I don’t know, but I personally think it seems like her. She’s always seemed super vindictive.

(She also apparently used some slurs and some other very derogatory, ableist and racially discriminatory language, I believe.)

• Heart 3

• Mod
10 minutes ago, Danny said:

Like to the point they were sending her n**es to bosses to get her fired-which made her homeless, h*cking her accounts, harassing her from multiple accounts and a bunch of other creepy, weird, ****ed up stuff 

All allegedly of course 

It went from zero to 600 in like 2 seconds 

yeah the full story escalated so fast and the creepshow chick lost like 100k subs o.o

• Heart 3

• Elites

She was caught posting on lolcow about her friend and also allegedly st*lking and supporting domestic violence among other things.

I initially came to YouTube years ago as a professional wanting to help victims find support. I ended up finding a ton of trash anti Os that I reported and now seeing this I'm honestly not surprised... it seems to be a common theme in the anti community. A whole lot of people made a lot of money with your name in their mouth and now are choking on their own reputations. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

You guys do see the trend right? Creepshow was a HUGE Anti-O, how many Anti-O's have gone after me and wound up getting outed for being COMPLETELY corrupt.

Dude, truth wins. This is why you gotta be honest. Yeah, being honest makes dishonest people dislike you more, but truth is the ULTIMATE ally.

• Heart 4

• Mod
3 minutes ago, Onision said:

You guys do see the trend right? Creepshow was a HUGE Anti-O, how many Anti-O's have gone after me and wound up getting outed for being COMPLETELY corrupt.

Dude, truth wins. This is why you gotta be honest. Yeah, being honest makes dishonest people dislike you more, but truth is the ULTIMATE ally.

the truth does always prevail -

• Heart 2

• Elites

I was do**d and thr***ened when I started finding out who was who in the anti Onision zoo. I don't make money online atleast not in this arena. I have no horse in the race other than as a professional I h**e sensational Chris h*****n bulls***t and what that does to real cases. The more I dug, the weirder it got. I imagine this will not be the first nor the last story like this. Keep your side of the street clean and eventually it all comes out . 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, mcfly said:

the truth does always prevail -

I feel like Arya Stark dude...

Listing of the names.

Anti-O's who got canceled/outed for being corrupt AF:
Shiloh, Chris, Repose, Daniel, Blaire, Creepshow, Asarch... so many people playing hero, I say they're fakes who just want money... boom, turns out they really don't care/aren't good people like they pretended to be... just wanted money.

LEARN FROM THIS, everyone has good and bad in them, no one is a true hero - but EVERYONE can be honest, a lot of people just choose not to be.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

2 minutes ago, mcfly said:

OH I watched this one too! This one is only like 15 mins- It also gives good insight about the lolcow aspect of the whole thing: (the thumbnail got me lol)

Reminder, this is a MAJOR money maker for YouTubers making videos about it right now - those YouTubers will probably get canceled down the line too, just a bunch of pots calling the kettle black bro!!!

Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Elites

The people all riding the algorithm to make money off of this is exactly what has made YT so gross. Take criminal activity to court instead of rushing to make a video. It's just such an odd culture.  No wonder the internet is rife with false allegations and ruined lives.  

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Just now, TheLazia said:

The people all riding the algorithm to make money off of this is exactly what has made YT so gross. Take criminal activity to court instead of rushing to make a video. It's just such an odd culture.  No wonder the internet is rife with false allegations and ruined lives.  

Agreed. 👏

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, TheLazia said:

It used to be "OH THAT'S A FUNNY IDEA, LET'S MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT THAT FUNNY IDEA AND MAKE PEOPLE'S LIVES BETTER" now YouTube is all "OMG DRAMA *runs to grab camera* HEY GUYS THIS IS WHY I'M BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE!"

YAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAHHHHH A MILLION VIEWS!!!!

the ultimate fighter tuf 25 GIF

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

• Mod

yeah yeah lol welp here's a screenshot of a few tweets

3 minutes ago, Onision said:

Reminder, this is a MAJOR money maker for YouTubers making videos about it right now - those YouTubers will probably get canceled down the line too, just a bunch of pots calling the kettle black bro!!!

Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim

to the situation 

123.png

12.jpg

• Heart 1

• Elites
9 minutes ago, Onision said:

It used to be "OH THAT'S A FUNNY IDEA, LET'S MAKE A VIDEO" now YouTube is all "OMG DRAMA *runs to grab camera* HEY GUYS THIS IS WHY I'M BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE!"

YAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAHHHHH A MILLION VIEWS!!!!

the ultimate fighter tuf 25 GIF

I miss the creativity but that's not what the algorithm rewards and it shows. We literally have commentary about commentary. I'm surprised there hasn't been more YT m**ders and s**cides. This has hit critical mass. 

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, TheLazia said:

I miss the creativity but that's not what the algorithm rewards and it shows. We literally have commentary about commentary. I'm surprised there hasn't been more YT m**ders and s**cides. This has hit critical mass. 

I miss creativity too!! The internet is rough these days 😋

• Heart 1

• Mod
8 minutes ago, Onision said:

Bro st*lking is lame bro.

George Clooney Reaction GIF

also retweeted by Emily, a thread of a person who claims to have known Creepshow! I'll just link that here if anyone's interested .. this thread also proves the story to be even more true.. I would screen shot but it's too long.. a good read as well 

1 minute ago, TheLazia said:

Someone should tell Discovery plus about this. 

aw geeze haha

• Elites

Literally I am not surprised. I judge (however wrong this may be, but its often proved me right) people by their voice, lexicon, and in person overall "vibe". I've had people who were nothing but fine to me and i was fine to them, but I could feel som*thing is amiss with them, making me dislike being near them, to only have an event happen later which proves my "vibes" absolutely right. Creepshow's voice and lexicon always gave me vibes that made me IMMEDIATELY h**e her, even before I knew she jumped on the Onision band waggon. She often sucks her own d**k then tries to act humble. Ima watch the videos on a long drive I have coming up. In some sick ****ed up way I hope it's true. That she did this and is being canceled (but the victim got stronger through it, naturally no one should have to deal with that ) I REALlLLLLy hope this isn't fake. Im ready for creep to fall. ****ing *****. Excuse the language but I've watched a good handful or two of her videos and end up annoyed and pissed at the end of every one. 

Onision, try not to send an email chain about this one though 😂 just sit back and watch the fireworks! (I'm teasing here ) 

2 hours ago, mcfly said:

yeah the full story escalated so fast and the creepshow chick lost like 100k subs o.o

It really did, it went from relatively harmless to full on criminal behavior 

Tbh I had seen a few of her videos before but she always rubbed me the wrong way, her attitude was like covertly self centered and the deflecting criticism by saying well I was homeless (which turned out to be completely by choice to save on rent) or saying she's not mentally well was a red flag 

Oh yeah and creepshow arts husband *allegedly* ****d this girl back in the day too so that adds a whole other level of ****ed up to it 

• Heart 1

No body forget that she faked being homeless for simpathy, views, and to guilt people when she chose to live in her car with a year of leading up to it cause they didn't want to pay rent and she also faked having a st*lker because Emily artful was going to come forward about being st*lked and wanted to be like "I can't be your st*lker I'm being st*lked myself" and the only reason she even has a YouTube is because she was copying Emily this ***** really out here modeling her life after her husband's exe cause she wants to prove she's the 'better' version while just being nothing but crap

• Heart 1