Anonymous Gene

Kilo

1 minute ago, Kaitlind said:

Unfortunately 🙄 I've reported multiple accounts he made but he keeps coming back. There's not much to do about making him stop. Dude is obsessed and a stalker.

Must be m*******e and bored with his own life? I swear with the stuff I've seen recently, if all that negativity was thrown at me, with bs after bs that has piled up, coping with all that would be extremely difficult, mental wise. 😔 Emotional distress overload. So many t*****e people out there. 💔

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod
3 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Must be m*******e and bored with his own life? I swear with the stuff I've seen recently, if all that negativity was thrown at me, with bs after bs that has piled up, coping with all that would be extremely difficult, mental wise. 😔 Emotional distress overload. So many t*****e people out there. 💔

Agreed. I can't imagine dedicating most of my time harassing someone I don't like. 

• Heart 1

Yeah he used to go around telling randoms and also my friends that I was a homeless h**ker for literally no reason. He also partially d*xxed me so that was fun. I have blocked at least 10 of his accounts

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Yeah he used to go around telling randoms and also my friends that I was a homeless h**ker for literally no reason. He also partially d*xxed me so that was fun. I have blocked at least 10 of his accounts

That's so awful. I'm so sorry 😞 how nuts 😤

• Elites
10 hours ago, Sierra said:

What? How did you get in his cross hairs? 

13 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

Unfortunately 🙄 I've reported multiple accounts he made but he keeps coming back. There's not much to do about making him stop. Dude is obsessed and a st*lker.

That's f*cked. I wonder if Anonymous as a whole approves of this. There was an investigation and no arrests. Why waste time and resources on a target like that? There's actual c***d trafficking to worry about.

• Star 1

• Mod
1 minute ago, Kilo said:

That's f*cked. I wonder if Anonymous as a whole approves of this. There was an investigation and no arrests. Why waste time and resources on a target like that? There's actual c***d trafficking to worry about.

I have no idea. He has some serious issues.

• Elites
Just now, Kaitlind said:

I have no idea. He has some serious issues.

The rumors i found about him are that he's linked to Chris h*****n...

I tried looking him up on twitter but only found inactive accounts.

2 hours ago, Kilo said:

Bc I'm a mod, I've been in antis crosshairs for years now lmao

(Trust me he is in no way affiliated with the actual group anonymous, and yes h*****n has admitted to working with him...tells you all you need to know tbh)

• Heart 1

• Elites
2 hours ago, Sierra said:

Bc I'm a mod, I've been in antis crosshairs for years now lmao

(Trust me he is in no way affiliated with the actual group anonymous, and yes h*****n has admitted to working with him...tells you all you need to know tbh)

That's so messed up you've had to endure harassment like that. I'm sorry. These people are deranged.

Sorry to bring this up again but I just remembered som*thing. Was I dealing with just an anti or possibly this person? 

Last year I didnt identify as being anti or pro, I tried to tell this person who randomly started messaging me. She seemed angry about that. I don't know him personally, and at one point a specific person (at first) had me fooled, but it got dragged to the point where I was sick of hearing about it. It was bad, you know like bad checks. 

Anyway, She insisted that I save these dumb pictures for "ammo" and "evidence". Literally pictures that contained nothing. Look at their hair, look at the toilet. But, why? & I didn't ask for this.

So, blocked. But seriously. Wtf?