What Is Your BUCKET LIST?

Do you have a bucket list? What's on it? Are there any things that were on your bucket list that you have checked off? Tell me all about it!

I wil go first

-Things I still have to do:

tour through Europe and America

Meet my internet friend in India (know him for 8 years now

Going to Curaçao 

Acting in a movie or a YouTube video

Having rainbow hair color 

-Things i did/got:

Going to Malta

Having blue, red, green hair

Having short hair

Getting follow from my favorite tiktoker

Harry Potter marathon in 1day

spacer.png

• Heart 2

Your list is cool... and your goals are pretty high.

Bucket List
----------------------
Ensure my loved ones are happy in a long long lasting way.
Swim in the Atlantic ocean briefly.
Visit Hawaii.
Spend some quality time in beautiful mountain areas.

I guess that's it for now.

mountains-209956.jpg

• Heart 2

13 minutes ago, Onision said:

Your list is cool... and your goals are pretty high.

Bucket List
----------------------
Ensure my loved ones are happy in a long long lasting way.
Swim in the Atlantic ocean briefly.
Visit Hawaii.
Spend some quality time in beautiful mountain areas.

I guess that's it for now.

mountains-209956.jpg

Intresting list. Fist one really cute. I hope you will do them all

Thanks I know my goals are high

But my list for things I already did is bigger but its a lot. Now trying focus on my school. 

My bucket list 

° travel to Japan to see cherry blossom Forest 

° try new foods from different places 

° be on a helicopter

° zip lining 

° meet any famous person idc who it is 

° I really want to try dragonball z senzu beans candy fruit 

° drive a motorcycle but I'm scare to do that 

• Star 1

I've been pretty lucky in my time I really can only think of 1 thing that if I had a bucket list I have not manage to tick off , is to visit dollywood meet Dolly parton I've been a huge fan since I was so little and maybe visit the grand ol operey.  But I would be just as happy to see her concert . Jumping out of planes or bungee jumping does not appeal to me 1 bit . 

But health and happiness to my family and making sure they know that everyday as I lost my dad so suddenly last year that I regret not telling him enough. 

• Elites

Get a book published. (Probably my biggest.)

Travel outside the USA.

Become a father. (Difficult as I'm not sure I can handle getting married. Lot of personal trauma surrounding that institution.)

Attend a masquerade ball.

My bucket list:

Is the one thing beyond my grasp.

The remote penguin population on Snow Hill Island, Antarctica. Few humans have reached it the cost of the expedition is astronomical. I might have to settle for a cheaper trip like South Geogia Island. Feels like I've been saving for years & every year they hike up the price.

https://www.quarkexpeditions.com/ca/antarctic/snow-hill-island

• Elites
1 hour ago, Two said:

My bucket list:

The remote penguin population on Snow Hill Island, Antarctica. Few humans have reached it the cost of the expedition is astronomical. I might have to settle for a cheaper trip like South Geogia Island. Feels like I've been saving for years & every year they hike up the price.

I have been to a place called Philips Island in Australia and there is a private beach where you sit and when the sun sets, all the penguins come in from the ocean to go into little huts for the night. They all just waddle right past you. It’s one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen! I absolutely love penguins. 

when it comes to my own bucket list it’s kind of a tough one for me. I’ve done so many things already. The only thing I can think of is visiting Venice. 

• Heart 1

On 5/14/2021 at 12:05 PM, cool.dus.niet said:

Do you have a bucket list? What's on it? Are there any things that were on your bucket list that you have checked off? Tell me all about it!

I wil go first

-Things I still have to do:

tour through Europe and America

Meet my internet friend in India (know him for 8 years now

Going to Curaçao 

Acting in a movie or a YouTube video

Having rainbow hair color 

-Things i did/got:

Going to Malta

Having blue, red, green hair

Having short hair

Getting follow from my favorite tiktoker

Harry Potter marathon in 1day

spacer.png

my bucket list is the entire MCR band……. literally in any context 🤡

On 7/22/2021 at 5:48 AM, Two said:

My bucket list:

Wow, you are quite the adventurer aren't you?That's pretty cool. Wish I had that kind of courage and adventurous spirit.

I looked at that website and holy cow some of those trips are insanely expensive 😳! Like the cost of a new vehicle almost. 

• Elites

Visit Italy Hawaii and Japan, requires me to get over my fear of airplanes, Ride a helicopter, skydive when I’m like 50, run a fundraiser for ch*ldren’s hospitals, work for an animal shelter, volunteer at a few different shelters, own two motorcycles, snowboard at a hill with a sky lift, own a pet outside of a dog or cat, I would like to get on a routine of volunteering at my local food bank and not just here and there, surfing lessons, scuba dive, visit six flags and ride every ride, get fit, attend dancing lessons. And so on

On 7/22/2021 at 5:16 AM, Definitely_different said:

I have been to a place called Philips Island in Australia and there is a private beach where you sit and when the sun sets, all the penguins come in from the ocean to go into little huts for the night. They all just waddle right past you. It’s one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen! I absolutely love penguins. 

when it comes to my own bucket list it’s kind of a tough one for me. I’ve done so many things already. The only thing I can think of is visiting Venice. 

You've been to Australia that's awesome!!! I have a couple online friends in Australia unfortunately they never told me about the penguins. 😅 Thank you very much for the info I need to look into it. Australia would be an amazing trip.

Venice would be beautiful. Imagine floating through the city on a gondola. Such a dreamy feeling that would be. I hope you get to visit venice soon. 😊🤞🍀

• Heart 1