Dumbest Things To Spend Your Money On

Nicka

As an impulsive fool that i am, i bought Red d**d Redemption 2 on PS4, once i got home i've realized that i have no PS4 so two weeks later i bought PS4, installed RDR2 and after an hour i gave it up because i didn't like the game. And i haven't used my ps4 ever since🤣

What's the dumbest way or a thing you've spent your money on?

• Star 1

Recently I bought this small fidget cube. Yes, I enjoyed my light up spinner when I had it. This thing, to me, doesn't help at all. It has a button you can click and a thing that resembles an analog stick from controllers. I mean, I should just play a game. I'll stick to my worry stones for now. 😂

nervous vannessa vasquez GIF by HULU

• Heart 2

• Mod

This was years ago but I accidentally spent a couple hundred dollars trying to have my YouTube channel partnered with a company or trying to have ads put on my videos because I didn't know what I was doing. Thankfully I got my money back.

received_3947337368654040.gif

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

I regret buying a lot of other people stuff... haha... be too giving, find yourself feeling used.

YES! I've done that too. I've wasted whole paychecks of money on past girlfriends. I've bought j**elry and PS4 for girls. It's really gotten me no where. I don't like being treated like a sugar daddy.  

I broke up with one girl back in early 2020 because I strongly felt like she was using me. She hated my two k***s. She had mental problems and stated that one of many reasons her parents were getting divorced was because she had been sleeping with her father since she was 15 and that she told her mom. She slept with him up until she was 25. She's 27 now. She also wanted to go visit him and have me bring my k***s. I was like h**l no. Ain't happening. 

As for money. All she did was WANT WANT WANT and WANT. I got sick of her. 

Ummmmm .......maybe clothes ?. I think that recently I have blown money on dumb cute outfits. I don’t really care about fashion . And usually only wear extremely basic stuff . I’ve done it for likes to be honest . I need validation bahahaha and the talentless weirdo I am  just has to make themselves look good because . I suck at everything I try. Hahahaha .  

wait 

art school . Art college was the worst thing I’ve ever spent a massive amount of money on . 

On 6/15/2021 at 9:29 AM, brittniisundae said:

Recently I bought this small fidget cube. Yes, I enjoyed my light up spinner when I had it. This thing, to me, doesn't help at all. It has a button you can click and a thing that resembles an analog stick from controllers. I mean, I should just play a game. I'll stick to my worry stones for now. 😂

On 6/15/2021 at 9:29 AM, brittniisundae said:

Awwwe that sounds sooooo adorable though ❤️ I don’t know why 

• Star 1

On 6/17/2021 at 2:06 AM, Bellamy said:

Every Sims 4 dlc that I’ve ever bought 

EXCEPT seasons and get famous 

same tho,,,,, BUT *bonks head*  but you should  only buy them onsale . they go on sale alllll the time .  ( the mermaid one, and the magic one are  pretty cool too tho ) 

Edited by PoptartBarbie
  • Heart 1

5 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

same tho,,,,, BUT *bonks head*  but you should  only buy them onsale . they go on sale alllll the time .  ( the mermaid one, and the magic one are  pretty cool too tho ) 

Oh, the sales are the only time I buy them. EA will have to pry the full price out of my cold d**d hands 

On 6/17/2021 at 1:06 AM, Bellamy said:

Every Sims 4 dlc that I’ve ever bought EXCEPT seasons and get famous 

My girlfriend bought more DLC for the Sims 4. She mentioned one about a Star Wars DLC that she was passing on. 

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, t*rminated said:

My girlfriend bought more DLC for the Sims 4. She mentioned one about a Star Wars DLC that she was passing on. 

Yeah lmfao I heard a lotta bad things about the Star Wars one. Most of them, really. EA more like “E-pay us you s*ckers”

• Elites

I was kinda upset with ordering Netflix. I like a few listing they had but it really wasn’t worth the change. Especially after the Cuties debacle. Never got into pretty much any Netflix originals and rather buy the dvd series of any show I liked for the long run

On 6/16/2021 at 2:01 PM, Mr.Dawn said:

YES! I've done that too. I've wasted whole paychecks of money on past girlfriends. I've bought j**elry and PS4 for g*rls. It's really gotten me no where. I don't like being treated like a sugar daddy.  

I broke up with one girl back in early 2020 because I strongly felt like she was using me. She hated my two k***s. She had mental problems and stated that one of many reasons her parents were getting divorced was because she had been sleeping with her father since she was 15 and that she told her mom. She slept with him up until she was 25. She's 27 now. She also wanted to go visit him and have me bring my k***s. I was like h**l no. Ain't happening. 

As for money. All she did was WANT WANT WANT and WANT. I got sick of her. 

A ps4 ?? You should have kept that for yourself !! 🥲 treat yourself, no decent human requires gifts like that…maybe if you were dating for a long time and it was her dream gift….I guess 🤔 & Did they buy you gifts as well ? I hope so buddy 😂 also sleeping with her father ? What in the Jerry Springer, now you need to write a novel of all you’ve endured 🥺💞 sorry you went through that but now you know what to avoid 🚩 

On 8/20/2021 at 11:55 PM, Rick n morty babe said:

A ps4 ?? You should have kept that for yourself !!  treat yourself, no decent human requires gifts like that…maybe if you were dating for a long time and it was her dream gift….I guess 

I should have. I just wanted her out of my life. 

Did they buy you gifts as well ? 

No. She never worked or contributed to the relationship the entire 2 and a half months. She blamed it on her criminal record and took no responsibility for anything. 

also sleeping with her father?

Yes. Since she was 15. She's 27 now. She spoke about it like it was "nothing". She never got emotional about it &  went into great detail about it. She even said that her uncle was doing that to her cousin. He and her dad were close.  Then she talked about how her dad acted like it was normal. It's disturbing. 

What in the Jerry Springer, now you need to write a novel of all you’ve endured 🥺💞 sorry you went through that but now you know what to avoid 🚩 

Thank you. It was bad, but it wasn't that bad. The only thing I've endured were some bad relationships that came with a lot of drama. Not like someone who got c*ncer and went into remission or someone who survived a shark a;ttack and lost their legs. 

I jumped ship when she was getting started. So really I wasn't with her long enough where she had more time to do more damage and not enough for the problems to pile up that I could go off of to write about what she was doing. 

If I'd stayed with her long enough. Perhaps I'd have dealt with enough of her bs to write a book about how h;orrible she was.