So... I guess I'm banned from TikTok again...

Image 001.png

I found out through this Discordhttps://discord.gg/AkKNjPrckb

I feel like the current online community really really sucks. I was super controversial for years on YouTube and never once did I get banned. This allowed me to eventually create Banana Song which has been enjoyed by what... like 80,000,000+ people around the world? That's awesome.

If when I started, it was so easy to get banned, I would have never been able to create the awesome stuff I did... people complain about censorship, they complain that the internet is becoming too PC, but then they go and ban people, for not even being offensive anymore. Just for existing.

The last time my TikTok got banned, it was reversed pretty quick. TikTok looked at my page and saw that a bunch of trolls had false flagged it, and reversed it...

I guess what I'm saying is, I know I can't change much, but I really miss the times when if you got banned, it meant you actually did something wrong. There was once a campaign where I said a bunch of nice things about people's hair, but some trolls took all the things I said that weren't nice, isolated those out of context, and then painted me a crazy person so they could get me banned... and I was, but again, I submitted an appeal, they reviewed the content, and realized once more, they were being lied to.

If you want to make someone look bad, don't do evil things to them. Be the bigger, better person, heroes don't lie, they don't false report people, that's what evil folks/villains do.

Most every villain on Earth has convinced themselves they are a hero, but here's a little tip: If you are doing bad things for the sake of the "greater good" you're just a bad person. You've convinced yourself that doing bad things is ok in certain situations, when really, it's not.

People who are delusional and dishonest will make whoever they don't like look as bad as humanly possible, and in their twisted mind they feel that because they convinced themselves and others that someone is really bad, that they can now do really bad things to that person, and it's somehow ok because they're morally superior to the person they've invented as a monster.

Long story short, real heroes don't wage wars. They don't harm others, they donate to charity, they volunteer at homeless shelters, they heal people. If you think harming another human being makes you a hero, you're simply a villain in denial.

Anyway:
wet jack sparrow GIF

Update:

Screenshot_20210514-105042_Gmail.jpg

I wish people would stop lying about me. I really do. 

On 5/14/2021 at 12:27 PM, Onision said:

So... I guess I'm banned from TikTok again...

Image 001.png

I found out through this Discordhttps://discord.gg/AkKNjPrckb

I feel like the current online community really really sucks. I was super controversial for years on YouTube and never once did I get banned. This allowed me to eventually create Banana Song which has been enjoyed by what... like 80,000,000+ people around the world? That's awesome.

If when I started, it was so easy to get banned, I would have never been able to create the awesome stuff I did... people complain about censorship, they complain that the internet is becoming too PC, but then they go and ban people, for not even being offensive anymore. Just for existing.

The last time my TikTok got banned, it was reversed pretty quick. TikTok looked at my page and saw that a bunch of trolls had false flagged it, and reversed it...

I guess what I'm saying is, I know I can't change much, but I really miss the times when if you got banned, it meant you actually did something wrong. There was once a campaign where I said a bunch of nice things about people's hair, but some trolls took all the things I said that weren't nice, isolated those out of context, and then painted me a crazy person so they could get me banned... and I was, but again, I submitted an appeal, they reviewed the content, and realized once more, they were being lied to.

If you want to make someone look bad, don't do evil things to them. Be the bigger, better person, heroes don't lie, they don't false report people, that's what evil folks/villains do.

Most every villain on Earth has convinced themselves they are a hero, but here's a little tip: If you are doing bad things for the sake of the "greater good" you're just a bad person. You've convinced yourself that doing bad things is ok in certain situations, when really, it's not.

People who are delusional and dishonest will make whoever they don't like look as bad as humanly possible, and in their twisted mind they feel that because they convinced themselves and others that someone is really bad, that they can now do really bad things to that person, and it's somehow ok because they're morally superior to the person they've invented as a monster.

Long story short, real heroes don't wage wars. They don't harm others, they donate to charity, they volunteer at homeless shelters, they heal people. If you think harming another human being makes you a hero, you're simply a villain in denial.

Anyway:
wet jack sparrow GIF

Update:

Screenshot_20210514-105042_Gmail.jpg

I wish people would stop lying about me. I really do. 

I am sorry people are trying to drag you down and through the mud. I don't believe the farce that is the Discovery+ story.  I believe those people found a way to make $ by spewing lies. The looks of their faces while telling stories makes me feel they are reading a script. 

You know these are the people that would of been the first to grab a pitchfork in the olden days, Or the first to hang a monkey as a spy ( true story it happened people were that dumb ) 

31 minutes ago, JoJo said:

You know these are the people that would of been the first to grab a pitchfork in the olden days, Or the first to hang a monkey as a spy ( true story it happened people were that dumb ) 

A monkey what?

I can't have a bio or a website in my description because people just flag it... even if it just links to my instagram --- TikTok is broken dude.

Also, you know that song I sang about a frog in AmazingFrog? Well, apparently that song is a community guidelines violation...

Telling you dude, TikTok users are lame AF and so is the site's flagging system.

Image 002.jpg

So stupid people report you all the time! 🙄

I had a karen that followed me reported everything where I had my beer in. She tough I was underage....

She showed her self afther a month with a reaction I had to stop drinking that I was to young.