If your mom needs money for a life-saving surgery, yes, money can buy happiness.

If you think a big house or fancy car will get you happiness however, you're probably wrong. I bought a big house and had fancy cars once... they did not make me happy.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

If your mom needs money for a life-saving surgery, yes, money can buy happiness.

If you think a big house or fancy car will get you happiness however, you're probably wrong. I bought a big house and had fancy cars once... they did not make me happy.

True that. In the Netherlands they have a show steenrijk, straat arm. (rich street poor) 

A poor family switch with a rich family see if money make happiness. Most of time they say "money make alot of things easy" its a good show but idk if you there is  show like that in English 

• Elites

It depends on circ*mstances! It can 100% be a big factor I think. For example- I have a lot of anxiety specifically related to money, so whenever I am living comfortably I feel considerably more at peace and “happy”. Of course there are always other factors. Money alone typically can’t buy you happiness in my opinion 

• Heart 1

On 6/14/2021 at 12:30 PM, cool.dus.niet said:

Happiness come from money. 

Depends on who you are. Most people who win the jackpot off of a slot machine in Las Vegas look real real happy. I'd be happy too if I won 89 thousand off of a Golden Buffalo. Went there on vacation and me and my girlfriend threw 300 dollars down the drain trying to win. Those machines are obviously rigged. I mostly am happy when I have money. It means I can pay my bills. I try to save most of my pay checks as I get them.