Let's talk about ~ dogs

11 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Dogs are the best. My dream dog to have is either a German Shepherd or a Beagle puppy. I currently have an Australian Shepherd mixed with a Border Collie

your dog sounds cute what is her/his name?? 

• Heart 1

I had an Akita when I was younger. I loved that puppy. Yes I like dogs, and dogs like me 😂 stranger's dogs will come up to me and be like  "I want to be pet by that human". They're so sweet. I have a cat so...I dont think they'd be pleased at this point if I brought one home. My cat acts like one sometimes so who knows. 

But if I had a dog it would look like:

Dog 90S GIF

I'm pretty neutral when it comes to dogs, I like smaller breeds only for the most part (except chihuahuas) but tbh dogs in general can be too obnoxious and annoying for me, I'd never personally own one. But i lived with a maltese for a year (my roommate's dog) and didn't really have any complaints (plus she was adorable)

• Star 1

1 hour ago, cyberneticembrace said:

I love dogs! I don't do much with purebreds because I like to adopt from shelters and get whatever mutt looks the sweetest or loneliest. But if I had to pick a favorite purebred I would probably go with the Beagle.

Did you give your pup a pat from me? ❤ she's so cute! 🥰

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, cool.dus.niet said:

What kind of dog do you like? 

Do you have a dog? 

Do want one? 

What do you like about dogs

Whay do you least like about them? 

Beagles, pit bulls, Huskies, Yorkies.list goes on 

Had one, someone p********d him, he was a Mulamutt Husky and German Shepherd, is name was Kratos That dog had issues 🤣 but he was a sweet dog.

Of course I want one, but can't have one here. 

They have their own personality and their unconditional love 

Having to pick up their "little " packages 💩🤮

• Mod
21 hours ago, cool.dus.niet said:

What kind of dog do you like? 

Do you have a dog? 

Do want one? 

What do you like about dogs

Whay do you least like about them? 

I bond with Medium/Small dogs the best, Although, big dogs can scare me based on how well trained they are! ( I dont like when dogs jump on me ) I do have my own doggo! I love that little pupper, her name is Amelia and she's a c o cker spaniel/rat terrier. In the future when I move out from my moms I'd like to maybe get a puppy! I love dogs cause they are smart and loving companions. I don't really dislike much about dogs .. usually if I dislike a dog it's because the owner didn't train them very well.

• Heart 1

50 minutes ago, mcfly said:

I bond with Medium/Small dogs the best, Although, big dogs can scare me based on how well trained they are! ( I dont like when dogs jump on me ) I do have my own doggo! I love that little pupper, her name is Amelia and she's a c o cker spaniel/rat terrier. In the future when I move out from my moms I'd like to maybe get a puppy! I love dogs cause they are smart and loving companions. I don't really dislike much about dogs .. usually if I dislike a dog it's because the owner didn't train them very well.

thankfully my dog is harmless to humans and doesn't jump, but he's overly protective so will bark at bees but he's good around people 🤣

I do not currently own a dog, but I would love to have one. However, I currently live in an apartment and I refuse to get one without having a yard for them to run around in. I have 2 kitties right now instead. I like medium to large breed dogs. I'm not big on smaller dogs, just because they tend to be yippy and I don't really care for that. I grew up having dogs and have owned a few of my own as an adult. The best dog I ever had was a red female bullmastiff (below is what she looked like, but that's not an actual pic of her). Bullmastiffs are called gentle giants. Hands down the best temperament and most well behaved dog I have ever owned. Calm, obedient, amazing with c******n, and not the barking type.

3467a669e356e47957d671941199b81f.thumb.jpg.b6c3ff68cc19c9f0524426f49c310d51.jpg