Judge user name above you

Just now, cool.dus.niet said:

Maybe rate the username above you was better word for it😅

I don't mind the word 'rate' - let's see. cool.dus.niet  - I like it ::nods:: reminds me of code, german code = ) 

• Heart 1

Just now, cool.dus.niet said:

😊😊 

Your name looks like 2 names in 1 like couple name together. Sounds really cute! 

It is! ::covers face:: I'm really unoriginal and very straight forward. It's literally my name - shortened , Melissa - and and the first letter of my last name. I've been using MelVee to sign all my artwork as well to start my lil' mini brand. 

• Heart 1

Just now, MelVee said:

It is! ::covers face:: I'm really unoriginal and very straight forward. It's literally my name - shortened , Melissa - and and the first letter of my last name. I've been using MelVee to sign all my artwork as well to start my lil' mini brand. 

Thats so smart! 

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Brookeireland said:

I mean I can’t imagine your username being anything else really so 10/10. One Devine community or something close to that if I remember right? 

Yeah... Oni = Japanese demon or one Sion is just like Zion, divine community --- accidental meaning really, it was a random combination of letters.

As for your user name, this is the judge the user name topic so, WhY No CaPItaL LeTTer oN iREland?