Jump to content

Recommended Posts


46 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Afther he canceled the date because he had to do covid test. That fine but now is is ghosting me from October 

He readed my messages yesterday so yeah I made video lol

 

Why is it so difficult saying things correctly, I haaateee people that go and gosth you for that long then if they are up to , they pretend like nothing ever happened. He is just not worth it. If you don´t know hoe to deal with your emotions and you are making another person feel sad because you are playing with their feelings then **** off.

People that tend to do that are usually not mentally stable. For example, my ex bestie , could not handle making mistake and being embarrased by her inmature behaviour. And everytime she ****ed up, she would try to deal with her feelings by getting angry and ignoring her friends.

You could not know if she was still alive or whatever. She did that multiple times. You can give one opportunity, but sometimes your time is more valuable than this kind of person.

You can make mistakes, of course, but when there is an important conection involved, watch ouuuuut consequences

I feel that the best and worst thing you can do is just ignore him and life your life. 

  • Heart 1
  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

Why is it so difficult saying things correctly, I haaateee people that go and gosth you for that long then if they are up to , they pretend like nothing ever happened. He is just not worth it. If you don´t know hoe to deal with your emotions and you are making another person feel sad because you are playing with their feelings then **** off.

People that tend to do that are usually not mentally stable. For example, my ex bestie , could not handle making mistake and being embarrased by her inmature behaviour. And everytime she ****ed up, she would try to deal with her feelings by getting angry and ignoring her friends.

You could not know if she was still alive or whatever. She did that multiple times. You can give one opportunity, but sometimes your time is more valuable than this kind of person.

You can make mistakes, of course, but when there is an important conection involved, watch ouuuuut consequences

I feel that the best and worst thing you can do is just ignore him and life your life. 

Yeah but I want to know why. I know him as a good friend met him. In 2015 6 years ago.... Why can someone just be so easy.. 

 

Sadly you ex bestie did all of that. Alot of hugs ❤️

I know readed not a word ph9ne corrected it whrong. 

  • Heart 1
  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He is probably doing it because confrontation makes him anxious... what is a person who is not interested supposed to do? Reject that person outright? Then they'll just wind up on a doc*mentary talking about how you're a bad person for rejecting them. Better to just be really boring, give lame responses to everything they say...

Like if that guy doesn't want to talk to you, he should reply with "cool" and "ok" and "huh" and "mmmhmmm" so he doesn't wind up canceled for saying what he really thinks.

</damaged rant>

  • Heart 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Onision said:

He is probably doing it because confrontation makes him anxious... what is a person who is not interested supposed to do? Reject that person outright? Then they'll just wind up on a doc*mentary talking about how you're a bad person for rejecting them. Better to just be really boring, give lame responses to everything they say...

Like if that guy doesn't want to talk to you, he should reply with "cool" and "ok" and "huh" and "mmmhmmm" so he doesn't wind up canceled for saying what he really thinks.

</damaged rant>

Yeahh indeed.

 

Saddes part is that I know him for 6 years. So saying not wanting date me staying friends was better choice then just ghosting me. 

Me making fun out of it sending gifs just me after a while 8 months later lol. 

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well you seem really great to me so probably his loss.

You're lucky there's like billions of other options out there for you, double that if you're blessed with a wider preference.

Again, that's BILLIONS, billions of options. Wrap your head around that.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Onision said:

Well you seem really great to me so probably his loss.

You're lucky there's like billions of other options out there for you, double that if you're blessed with a wider preference.

Again, that's BILLIONS, billions of options. Wrap your head around that.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

I will do that thanks😊❤️

Damn my tiktok got 20k never got that mutch.

people are but hurted because I "stalked" him they think I'm toxic now.  Laughing my but off now 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2021 at 11:09 AM, Onision said:

He is probably doing it because confrontation makes him anxious... what is a person who is not interested supposed to do?

 

It's highly likely he found someone else. Just because a woman is hot doesn't mean she is without competition. 

I've been with 12 different women since my divorce. You don't appreciate your freedoms as a single person until you've been landlocked with someone for 11 years or more. Then when it's over. You have your pick of this woman or that woman.

I've been ghosted multiple times by women. It's not what you say though. MOST users on Tinder and and Plenty of Fish are men. So women rule the online dating world. They have their pick of thousands of men because Tinder mostly caters to women.

If she's not talking to you much the next day. It means your old news. She's found herself a new d*ck to talk to and guess what? he's better looking and more charming than you. Move on. If she's still talking to you in a week and wants to meet. You won. You're the man of her dreams currently. The prettiest girls out there want the hottest guy. Some women will climb as high as their expectations will allow them to.  Same goes for men. If I quit talking to a woman. It's mostly because I found a woman that I feel is really hot. 

Then there's those girls using pictures of how hot they were from 10 years ago. Now that's playing dirty. When I met her person, she'd packed on a lot of weight after she had her son. Not that it's a bad thing. But I would have appreciated an updated profile picture of what she currently looked like. Turns out we had too many differences. Then there's been a few women after that, that did the same thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites

What would be the advice for my situation atm. I'm currently in day 7 of being ghosted. Been together 9 months, and it was really petty what kicked it off. He hung up because I believed he was being rude to my daughters boyfriend who she was introducing properly for the 1st time. He got mad I accused him, hung up the video chat, and has not replied since. I assumed that we were over, as he blocked me. Then he unblocked me again 2 days later (only know because his pic disappeared on wattsapp then reappeared) so I left it another day to see if he would speak now. He didn't, but because I got mad at him for hanging up and blanking me, I thought maybe I should offer the olive branch 1st. He read the messages, and still didn't reply, so yesterday I deleted his number and decided itd time to accept we're over. I'm not sure if he found someone else and was waiting for a moment he just justify getting rid of me, or if he's still mad at me for som*thing, I have no idea, because he just won't reply. What do you guys think?

Oh and I forgot to add. While we were together, we would speak over wattsapp video every night at his request when we weren't physically together. I had no clue this was building up. Everything was fine between us, he even started talking about when we get a house together like it was fact it would happen. I didn't feel like he was becoming distant and so have no reason to believe he is starting a new relationship. I just mentioned it as, through past experience of a different relationship, where I was ghosted on and off, he was definitely meeting other women, but I believed the excuses when he came back to me, until the last time when he stuck with her, and still hadn't ended things with me. I was patiently waiting for him to speak to me like an idiot lol. I don't want to be in that situation again.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Samantha Littlewood I personally would just end that relationship. Move on. Find yourself a real man who is mature. It's tox*c. He obviously doesn't respect you. He's an a ss hole. It sounds to me that he enjoys playing c***dish games. He sounds like a sociopath. Plenty of reasons for you to walk. 

 

I do understand that you have feelings for this man. You may feel ambivalent. I understand how hard it is to walk away and start over.

But perhaps this is what is best. You deserve to be happy. This man failed you. Find a man who will go out of his way for you and treats you with respect and doesn't play games.

 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
2 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

@Samantha Littlewood I personally would just end that relationship. Move on. Find yourself a real man who is mature. It's tox*c. He obviously doesn't respect you. He's an a ss hole. It sounds to me that he enjoys playing c***dish games. Plenty of reasons for you to walk. 

 

I do understand that you have feelings for this man. You may feel ambivalent. I understand how hard it is to walk away and start over.

But perhaps this is what is best. You deserve to be happy. This man failed you. Find a man who will go out of his way for you and treats you with respect and doesn't play games.

Thankyou, I would want things to work with him. I was overall happy with him. It is tox*c what he has done, but Im not completely innocent myself. I know I escalated things a bit to begin with out of frustration that I was being completely blanked over som*thing petty, so he did get a few rant voice notes. But obviously I calmed down, and my last message to him was an apology for stuff I said in response to being hung up on infront of my daughter, and her boyfriend, making me feel and look like a fool, and then completely blanked when I was trying to speak to him and sort it out. Even said if I genuinely upset him by accusing him of being rude, I'd have likely apologised quite quickly. But instead nothing.

 

I'm ultimately more confused than anything, especially as he obviously unblocked me making me think he was ready to talk now.

I think it is best to just move on now, but I'm upset and hurt, confused etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Samantha Littlewood said:

Thankyou, I would want things to work with him. I was overall happy with him. It is tox*c what he has done, but Im not completely innocent myself. I know I escalated things a bit to begin with out of frustration that I was being completely blanked over som*thing petty, so he did get a few rant voice notes. But obviously I calmed down, and my last message to him was an apology for stuff I said in response to being hung up on infront of my daughter, and her boyfriend, making me feel and look like a fool, and then completely blanked when I was trying to speak to him and sort it out. Even said if I genuinely upset him by accusing him of being rude, I'd have likely apologised quite quickly. But instead nothing.

 

I'm ultimately more confused than anything, especially as he obviously unblocked me making me think he was ready to talk now.

I think it is best to just move on now, but I'm upset and hurt, confused etc. 

I do agree that no one is innocent in a bad relationship. Both parties threw stones. No one leaves a relationship wiith their hands clean.

Your boyfriend was obviously looking for an excuse to end things. Now he has one no matter how petty it is. It seems that he's out.

Some men just up and leave without a word. It happened to my ex wife's aunt. Her husband was a truck driver. One day he called her up. Said he was done. Said he wasn't coming back. He left all of his belongings at her house and never came for them. 

She couldn't get a hold of him. He never called or anything after that. It was those 2 things then he hung up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites

@t*rminated yeah you're probably right. Thankyou 🙂

Life is definitely full of bizarre lessons, still a bit confused, but I'm sure in time I'll learn som*thing from this experience 😆

Least it was only 9 months, and we didn't get as far as living together. So thankfully not as big a smack in the face as your exes aunt went through 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Samantha Littlewood said:

@t*rminated yeah you're probably right. Thankyou 🙂

Life is definitely full of bizarre lessons, still a bit confused, but I'm sure in time I'll learn som*thing from this experience 😆

Least it was only 9 months, and we didn't get as far as living together. So thankfully not as big a smack in the face as your exes aunt went through 

I'm sorry things didn't work out. I do hope the next man you meet will go above and beyond to make you happy. 

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LunaTauthe said:

Awww thankyou 😊

I do hope so, breakups s*ck! 

You're welcome. 

My divorce changed me

I learned to let go. I've ended a lot relationships with women after my divorce.  I learned breaking up is a good thing. I quit viewing it negatively. 

It's okay to start over. You don't have to be scared. 

Edited by Terminated
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
19 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

You're welcome. 

My divorce changed me

I learned to let go. I've ended a lot relationships with women after my divorce.  I learned breaking up is a good thing. I quit viewing it negatively. 

It's okay to start over. You don't have to be scared. 

That's definitely a better way to view things. 

I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, so when things go wrong I tend to be heartbroken and question everything. Especially myself, and its not pretty.  It's getting easier with each break up though, to recover  more quickly. In relationships where I was still in love and things ended, depression normally followed suit. Adamant for that not to be the case this time, and your view is definitely a helpful one. Cheers 

So he spoke to me tonight. Not gonna lie I'm happy. I hope it works out. No sign of another woman, and that he was just angry, but calmed down.  Like I said I weren't innocent. Thus could have been a 1 hour issue if he spoke of his feelings first. Could have been sorted in 48 if I didn't lash out and say things I didn't really mean. Could have been over in 5 days if I didn't double down my feelings disregarding his. But 8 days later. Without asking, he showed no one else was in the equation  and he apologised authentically for everything he made me feel. I apologised back because it was due, and were working on things. Thisnhas been is learning curve. I have some more work to do on myself. Wish me luck 👇

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2021 at 10:09 PM, LunaTauthe said:

So he spoke to me tonight. Not gonna lie I'm happy. I hope it works out. No sign of another woman, and that he was just angry, but calmed down.  Like I said I weren't innocent. Thus could have been a 1 hour issue if he spoke of his feelings first. Could have been sorted in 48 if I didn't lash out and say things I didn't really mean. Could have been over in 5 days if I didn't double down my feelings disregarding his. But 8 days later. Without asking, he showed no one else was in the equation  and he apologised authentically for everything he made me feel. I apologised back because it was due, and were working on things. Thisnhas been is learning curve. I have some more work to do on myself. Wish me luck 👇

He definitely could have gone about it differently. I'm glad you two were able to work things out. Anyways. Best of luck to the both of you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have an everlasting broken peice of my heart from being ghosted. I've went ghost on others for different reasons. So the tables turned. It's a burn for sure. I don't want to wait on people to come back, my gates are locked. I'll take my friends & keep my heart to myself. When ghosts return just don't forget. Take care of yourself always ❤

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...