1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

When I'm driving and someone is really close behind me. Why do they have to be right on my butt?? Lol

Yes 😩 I'm going the speed limit, even a tiny bit above. I don't see their emergency flashers. I mean...and you know what? I go the speed limit near a cop, I don't slow down to 5mph. Don't fool me you go 90 elsewhere, but 5 when a cop is around. 😂 I also feel like trucks are an American thing & most people who drive them want to cause an accident, because many of those drivers seem so rude😒 (at least in my area.) I can tell for the most part, that they buy one to hog up the road and not use them for the purposes needed. Sorry, I ranted because I have been driving all week. 😂

• Star 1

• Mod
7 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

Yes 😩 I'm going the speed limit, even a tiny bit above. I don't see their emergency flashers. I mean...and you know what? I go the speed limit near a cop, I don't slow down to 5mph. Don't fool me you go 90 elsewhere, but 5 when a cop is around. 😂 I also feel like trucks are an American thing & most people who drive them want to cause an accident, because many of those drivers seem so rude😒 (at least in my area.) I can tell for the most part, that they buy one to hog up the road and not use them for the purposes needed. Sorry, I ranted because I have been driving all week. 😂

Haha yeah! It's like sorry I'm going the speed limit because I don't want to get pulled over by a cop for speeding.

• Star 1

• Elites
On 6/29/2021 at 6:27 PM, summerlusk said:

I have a lot of pet peeves. One of them is if I ask someone a question and they don’t give an honest because they don’t want to hurt my feelings. I just h**e being lied to so much.

summerlusk, I'm with you on this one. I have other pet peeves that are tolerable, but I can't stand people who lie to me. I avoid them like the plague. I like to talk a lot with people, but the minute I grow quiet, it means I'm starting to ghost you.

• Star 1

4 hours ago, Bruja626 said:

summerlusk, I'm with you on this one. I have other pet peeves that are tolerable, but I can't stand people who lie to me. I avoid them like the plague. I like to talk a lot with people, but the minute I grow quiet, it means I'm starting to ghost you.

I have some family members that are pretty brutally honest, but at least they aren’t liars. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Star 1

• Elites
On 11/25/2021 at 9:25 PM, summerlusk said:

I have some family members that are pretty brutally honest, but at least they aren’t liars. 🤷🏻‍♀️

summerlusk, I prefer brutal honesty. Doesn't mean I have to agree with them, just means they are ballsy enough to speak their mind. I can respect that. 

• Star 1

I absolutely cannot tolerate thieves and liars either, but I'm not exactly a fan of "brutal" honesty. I prefer to tell and be told the truth from a place of love and kindness. There's already enough brutality in this world, so I try not to be a contributor. ❤️💕❤️

On a lighter note, my current pet peeve is how my dog keeps kicking the door open of the room we're heating and letting all the cold air in. 🥶❄️

Please sit your little furry a** down and chill, sir! 

On 11/25/2021 at 12:34 PM, Sheila said:

Pet peeve:people who don't flash 🙄 the toilet 

Someone at work was doing that really bad. So they put up a sign in the mechanics bathroom to flush along with a remark that said "no one wants to see what you left behind."