People who don't use to and too correctly, and don't know the difference between your and you're.

h**l, throw in the "their, they're and there".

I tend to read posts word for word so I pick up on these easily and it annoys the h**l out of me for some reason lol.

Alright, pet peeve... I don't like it when there is a lot of salty flavor on the cream when someone else gets Starbucks.

Parks And Recreation Nbc GIF by HULU

• Elites

People without volume control when they speak

I don’t like feet anyway but especially when someone’s second toe is longer than their big toe, like how are you gonna have your second toe bigger than your big toe ugh the audacity 

Saying winner and not winTer

Taking a drink while still having a mouth of food. Finish chewing first you filthy animal.

People who walk on the left side of the aisle or sidewalk. Road rules stay to the right

Spitting especially when someone “hocks a loogie”

Sneezing coughing into ur hand or outward freely

E89F70AF-C31B-4BEE-8119-B68E6AF9B20D.jpeg

• Star 1

People who get in front of me while driving and then slow down. People who drive right at or under the speed limit. Not using turn signals. Tailing too close. I have lots of driving ones because I get road rage. 😄

People that don't rinse off their plate when they're done eating. It's so much harder to wash later and it takes 10 secs now!

I have Misophonia, so certain noises drive me nuts, specifically chewing noises, but other sounds do too. 

People who park in my parking spot at my apartment even though there are no assigned spaces. I've parked in the same space for 3 years so I get huffy because I know that they know it's MY spot, lol. 

Being told I can't do som*thing, or being forbidden (and I'm talking outside of a work/job context). I'm one of those people who gets themselves into trouble because I'll do the opposite of what you tell me not to do, just because you told me not to.

People with their faces in their phone all the time when spending time with me or other people in a social setting. 

People who can't get to the point, or talk all the way around a direct question and never answer what was asked.

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

34 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

People who get in front of me while driving and then slow down. People who drive right at or under the speed limit. Not using turn signals. Tailing too close. I have lots of driving ones because I get road rage. 😄

People that don't rinse off their plate when they're done eating. It's so much harder to wash later and it takes 10 secs now!

I have Misophonia, so certain noises drive me nuts, specifically chewing noises, but other sounds do too. 

People who park in my parking spot at my apartment even though there are no assigned spaces. I've parked in the same space for 3 years so I get huffy because I know that they know it's MY spot, lol. 

Being told I can't do som*thing, or being forbidden (and I'm talking outside of a work/job context). I'm one of those people who gets themselves into trouble because I'll do the opposite of what you tell me not to do, just because you told me not to.

People with their faces in their phone all the time when spending time with me or other people in a social setting. 

People who can't get to the point, or talk all the way around a direct question and never answer what was asked.

I relate to pretty much everything you said 😂 I myself can feel the road rage (though I don't engage). Especially when I see some idiot risking other people's lives. We have people not understanding merging here. Like have you not seen a bad accident? That stuff sticks to you for life. 

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I myself can feel the road rage (though I don't engage). Especially when I see some idiot risking other people's lives. We have people not understanding merging here.

I don't engage in my road rage either other than cursing them extensively in my car, lol. Although I will admit to purposefully speeding up a little and hugging the tail of the car in front of me (just for a few seconds) for those a-holes who try to pass everyone in merging traffic really fast on the right (like a construction zone or 2 lanes becoming one) and then want to squeeze in at the last second. That's one I forgot. I can always see j*rks like that coming so I don't give them any room to get in...and then usually everyone else notices them and does the same thing I did and not give them room so they're left waiting until someone is kind enough to give them room. Bahahaha 🤣 They should've been patient and merged normally like everyone else.

• Star 1

18 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Ummm. 

Really loud things. I get startled easily I know it's funny but. Not coo 

People who correct me over small things.

Oh yes. That's som*thing that's difficult. Where I live it'll be quiet and then SLAM. And arguing. It doesn't matter what hour it is. Plus I can hear people talking and doing the nasty all around me. 😬 I don't even know how to react to people outside my place. Like hey...👍 I try to get along with people around me but it's like...awkward to ask them to be quieter but secretly I just want to be like...that all sounded so fake. 😬

• Elites

I don't like it when people ask me to repeat myself, especially when I've already said it maybe twice or three times already. I also don't like it when grown people eat with their mouth open. 

3 hours ago, Lilliako said:

I don't like it when people ask me to repeat myself, especially when I've already said it maybe twice or three times already.

Yeees! This one for me too! By the 3rd time, I'm usually like "Nevermind" or else I bite their heads off and snap at them.

I really have to exercise patience with my dad. He's very hard of hearing, even with his hearing aids in. He's the only person I reign myself in with and don't get mad at. Well, I do get mad but I don't snap at him, but I may huff and sigh at him, lol.

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Omg . Someone telling you to do som*thing that you're currently doing but haven't completed yet. 

Haha, this is yet another one for me too. Usually the way it goes down is it's literally the thing I'm about to do next and someone will chime in, "Don't forget to (fill in the blank)"... and I'm all "I know, you don't have to tell me."

• Heart 1

- Stepping on my sneakers more than once that gets me heated. 

-Touching your hair without permission 

- Always have som*thing negative to say (like keep that to yourself) 

- trying to get somewhere on time but that one slow person doesn’t want you to get by at all.

I'm a naturally friendly type of person. I walk by and say "hi how are you" to random people. 

So, when people accuse me of flirting. 

When people message me that are continuously one worded. "Hey" "yea". Or som*thing that isn't really specific "also bring me a drink" okay like what kind?! 

Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

On 6/28/2021 at 7:40 PM, OldGreqq said:

Damn. You sound just like me. We have a lot in common. Sometimes in traffic I'll yell to myself in the car referencing the person in front of me to MOOOOOVE IT. Sometimes when someone is tailing me too close. I'll slow down and go 10 miles an hour just to give the message so they'll back off. It sometimes works. 

I'm the same way. But I do it because my apartment had roaches when I moved in. So if you didn't wash your plate. There was a possibility that it would att**ct them. I laid down COMBAT traps when I moved in and it helped get rid of them for a very long time. That and not leaving any food laying around for them to eat. 

My hearing isn't so good. But I don't like a lot of noise anyway. If it's not the movie or show I'm watching. I want absolute silence. Especially smacking.

I had some neighbors at my apartment last year stealing my parking space. The parking spot had my apartment number on it. In the lease it's against the rule for your neighbor to do that. It was a 50 dollar violation that could get tacked onto their rent. They didn't care. Why? Because the original tenets had moved out. Their friends were staying there.

The girl in room 476 broke every rule and was very rude and confrontational. She threw big parties that would take up the whole parking lot. People would just be standing out in the park lot drinking. One guy tried breaking into my apartment while I was home. The neighbors called the police on her multiple times because her roommates would have people come over and pick fights because they owed d rug money. 

The apartments were all connected. So anytime they smoked weed. They'd stink up all of the other apartments with it. That wasn't allowed. 

She was a 20 year old single mother and you couldn't talk to her. I asked her to move her car out of my space.  She moved it. But after that she yell obscenities at me and give rude gestures at me and my k ids in the form of the finger. Her friends p*ssed on my door. They threw trash on my door step. 

I got fed up and went to management. They said they'd already evicted her because she was 4 months late on the rent and the lease wasn't in her name. They had taken it to court. They assured me she wouldn't be there that much longer. 

My mother is like that. She harps about everything. So I don't visit her very much. She gets in these moods pretty quick where she nit picks and it p*sses me off.  She has all of these habits and moods that annoy me.

I also dated a former stripper who thought she was hot sh*t and she was always telling me what to do. She was controlling. I didn't care if she had the body of a **** star. She wasn't worth the pain in my a ss. 

TLDR. I don't keep controlling friends around period. I don't tolerate it. I'll do what I want. They can go do what they want and if they have a problem with most of what I do. Then we shouldn't be around one another cause we won't get along. 

I'm with you on that one. It's disrespectful. My ex wife started doing that to me all of the time. Especially when we sit down to watch a movie or a show together. I felt like she was ignoring me in which she was. My sister does it too. 

My major pet peeves is that I can't tolerate sociopaths. I h**e them.

I'm not a fan of question dodging. There was a guy at work that I was over and he was talking more than he was doing his job. We made him sign a form after we told him not to do it. Just to have it on record that he we talked to him. 

I think he is a sociopath. Because he displays these qualities where he's friendly and charming. But he comes off manipulative and likes to play mind games. 

Well. The assistant manager talking to him didn't work because he went right back to doing it. So I pulled him into my office and I asked him a few questions. Most of them he lied about including the form he signed. So I told him I didn't like being lied to and told him the truth on all of those questions. Then he started playing dumb. Then he tried to turn it around on me and call me crazy.

Well after myself being married to a sociopath for 11 years. I wasn't about to take that from him.

I began yelling at him. Very loudly. I began to intimidate him. He sank back. I told him to knock off the bullsh*t and that he may be able to get away with lying to everyone else. But he can't lie to me. I told him that I wasn't taking his sh*t and that the next wrong thing he says. He'll be going home without a job. I told him to shut his mouth when he works. Do as he's told and to quit f*cking with me and that I wasn't his buddy. I'm at work like everyone else to do what I have to do and take care of my k ids. 

He straightened up pretty quick. He walks on egg shells when he's around me. I don't play mind games. I'm not putting up with a sociopath's crap at my work place. They can play their games elsewhere. He displayed some of the traits on this list. 

Signs of a Sociopath

It is important to realize that people have many personality traits. Someone may exhibit selfishness or act aggressively, but that doesn't mean they are a sociopath. Since many people who have ASPD don't recognize these traits as a problem, watching for consistent behavior patterns might be necessary.

Consistent behavior patterns in sociopaths include:

Lack of empathy for others

Impulsive behavior

Attempting to control others with threats or aggression 

Using intelligence, charm, or charisma to manipulate others

Not learning from mistakes or punishment

Lying for personal gain

Showing a tendency to physical violence and fights

Generally superficial relationships

Sometimes, stealing or committing other crimes

thr***ening s******e to manipulate without intention to act 

Sometimes, abusing d***s or alcohol

Trouble with responsibilities such as a job, paying bills, etc.

Article: https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/signs-sociopath

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

7 hours ago, t*rminated said:

My major pet peeves is that I can't tolerate sociopaths. I h**e them.

I don't think anyone likes sociopaths. I've had my fair share of them in my life. My brother is one and so is my ex hubby (my son's father). My brother is a compulsive liar, and always cheating and stealing from other people. We don't have much contact. The last time he spoke to me was when he texted me Happy Birthday last year. I didn't respond.

My ex hubby is super charming and charismatic. He seems sooo nice, helpful, and soft spoken on first impressions. Little would anyone know how manipulative and controlling he can be. It's why I have such issues with control, haha. He's also emotionally ab**ive and I still suffer mentally with self esteem issues from all the nasy stuff he said to me. And we've been divorced since 2004.

Yep, I recognize the signs, and I steer a wide berth around people who exhibit them. It's one reason why I'm att**cted to the awkward outcasts because I feel I can trust them. I am distru****l of people who seem well put together. 

15 hours ago, OldGreqq said:

I don't think anyone likes sociopaths. I've had my fair share of them in my life. My brother is one and so is my ex hubby (my son's father). My brother is a compulsive liar, and always cheating and stealing from other people. We don't have much contact. The last time he spoke to me was when he texted me Happy Birthday last year. I didn't respond.

I don't blame you for not returning his text. I blocked my brother 8 months ago on my phone. He picked a fight with me and is what mostly because he didn't like the fact that I basically hated him. So he called our mother and his dad and made up a bunch of stories and put words in my mouth saying that I said our sister was a bad parent. I never said that. My mom was hurt and asked me multiple times if I said it. She obviously believed it because I felt like she was trying to get me to confess to it by asking me repeatedly. Anyways. Even when he is around. We don't say a word to each other. I'm done being f*cked over by him.

My ex hubby is super charming and charismatic. He seems sooo nice, helpful, and soft spoken on first impressions. Little would anyone know how manipulative and controlling he can be. It's why I have such issues with control, haha. He's also emotionally ab**ive and I still suffer mentally with self esteem issues from all the nasy stuff he said to me. And we've been divorced since 2004.

I'm really sorry you went through that. My ex wife and her sister made up stores about me being ab**ive and still falsely accuse me of being a c***d beater. I think they really believe it. But my k***s say that I don't beat them or hit them. c***d Services closed their investigation because there was no evidence that I did anything wrong. 

Yep, I recognize the signs, and I steer a wide berth around people who exhibit them. It's one reason why I'm att**cted to the awkward outcasts because I feel I can trust them. I am distru****l of people who seem well put together. 

Sociopaths will do almost anything to get what they want. It's like Orell from Game of Thrones said:

ec18537fdca1da75f4a2f984fa00b4bd.jpg

14 minutes ago, Amanda K said:

When people take my tone of voice the wrong way it drives me crazy or when I constantly get asked what’s wrong and are you mad 🙄🙄 

I get that a lot too. I've got the RBF so people always think I'm mad. I'm like "I'm not mad, but I'm going to get mad if you keep asking if I'm mad." Lol.

• Star 1

4 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I get that a lot too. I've got the RBF so people always think I'm mad. I'm like "I'm not mad, but I'm going to get mad if you keep asking if I'm mad." Lol.

I totally feel ya there then when I do get mad people are like man your always mad blah blah blah then I’m the bad guy 

I know this might sound weird but my biggest pet h**e is repetitiveness. Like a sound going on and on, or someone going on about the same thing on a loop... maybe I'm odd. I just h**e that. 

When I click on an article online and I can’t read it because I have to pay for a subscription. I mean, I understand, but it’s just a bummer because I don’t want to subscribe just to read one article.. lol.

Edited by summerlusk