Funniest Prayer Moment

So some of you might remember Julia, that lady I was in love with when I was back in school - anyway, we were all praying around a circle in like... Ohio somewhere, at church, Seventh-Day-Adventist and someone said something during prayer that I thought was so funny and dumb that I started laughing.

I think it was a low laugh because no one reacted but Julia squeezed my hand to shut up... basically imagine a Latina version of Daenerys Targaryen, holding your hand as you are in the middle of someone else's prayer, and just... not being able to contain your laughing...

I think they were praying about... like a dog or something. 

Have you had a funny prayer moment?

• Star 1

I remember giggling in church for no reason.  One time I went to a church that had a new preacher, his tone changed when he went onto being enthusiastic. I can remember keeping my head down and my hand over my mouth. I couldn't stop giggling, then immediately, silence and prayer. All I could think about is how silly his voice was. I couldn't take it anymore. I left. 😂

• Star 1

• Mod

I have something funny that I prayed about. One time I couldn't fall asleep because there was a bird outside my window that wouldn't stop chirping and I was getting so annoyed that in my head I was like, "God, please make this bird shut up" and then it did like a minute later lol