Positive Messages For Onision

Hi there! I came to say, you matter! You are loved and are an awesome person! Don’t let anyone bring you down with anything they say! Youre the funniest YouTuber (least from what I know ya from) I know. Seeing your little crack content makes my day, I hope this little message makes you happy. 
Have a fantastic day! 

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

On 6/12/2021 at 11:36 PM, Silent_nocturn said:

Hi there! I came to say, you matter! You are loved and are an awesome person! Don’t let anyone bring you down with anything they say! Youre the funniest YouTuber (least from what I know ya from) I know. Seeing your little crack content makes my day, I hope this little message makes you happy. 
Have a fantastic day! 

It's always nice to see people saying nice things... lucky to half those folks... like a flower in the middle of a pile of dirt.

Flower Rose GIF

• Heart 4

9 minutes ago, McFly said:

He's not perfect but he's only human, so ya can't blame him. He's a good friend- and a good role model.  🙂

hello kitty pink GIF

Lol... says the person who always wipes the floor with me in League... *cries softly*

• Heart 1

Don't forget that just for the fact of being a human being you deserve being treated with respect. Being listened and being able to explain yourself whenever you want.

Unfortunately the world is very very tox*c and there is a huge amount of people out there that cannot deal with their own s***t, so they use your issues as a way to entertain themselves. 

People change , adapt , evolve in order to cope with "natural selection".

People that do not addapt, d*e.

I am going to add something.Now related to mental diseases.

It's okey being sick, but, you have to find a way to get treated or you will end up d***g.

Nowadays there are two tipes of death , the physical, and the philosophical.

When people lose their sanity, they stop behaving like a full working human being, and they d*e philosophically, sometimes there is a way of coming back from it.

Sometimes there is not. And that's why they tell you when you are young to stay away from madness, because those people can't help, they have lost their s***t, their eyes have an empty gaze. 

People can lose their s***t because of lots of different things.

Imagine yourself Onision, you've had a huuuuugeeeeee amount of pressure on your shoulders to deal with . Stressful situations to cope with. And here we do not know your situation like you do, so there might be lots and lots and lots things more making you feel pressured.

If you end up losing your s***t, it would have been a consequence of all of that.

But you want to be able to do your thing and live your life like everyone else.

What is wrong with that?

Someone, please explain me

If this human being is a full working human, is not messing up with others , he is learning from his mistakes, he is just here addapting why are we messing up that much instead of giving him a constructive criticism?