Are you a Wiccan?

On 6/12/2021 at 2:29 PM, cool.dus.niet said:

If you're not a Wiccan do you believe in magic? 

Every Theist who believes in a deity and practices a religion indirectly and inadvertently believes in magic whether they will admit it or not. 

Atheists like myself on the other hand. Do not believe magic exists and we don't believe in the existence of Deities. To me, God is imaginary, Lucifer is Imaginary, Allah is imaginary, Vishnu is imaginary; so on and so forth. I don't believe any of it is real until physical and forensic evidence can be provided. If those things can be provided. Then I will believe. But it has to be EVIDENCE. If someone can dig up "Jesus" and have him perform magical miracles or go out and find the imaginary Anti-Christ that all Christians claim is real, who will magically make me rich. Then that'll be the day. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was for like a couple months in college, it broke me out of Christianity and helped me transition into a more realistic world view I would imagine. Arguably of course , most people  would still say im wrong. 

I think magic exists but not in the way we imagine. Its less fantastical and more like manifesting things to happen through your own actions. 

If I could do magic though. I wonder if I could use it to get rich and cast spells to set things on fire and make my enemies wake up in far away places like Chechnya. That'd be fun.

5 hours ago, t*rminated said:

If I could do magic though. I wonder if I could use it to get rich and cast spells to set things on fire and make my enemies wake up in far away places like Chechnya. That'd be fun.

I think you technically can do magic. Every time you work and get paid , you did som*thing to make that happen and make more money come to you. Lol 😆 

I'm crazy 🤪 

But I get where you're coming from. Making enemies wake up elsewhere would be ridiculous 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• DDLG: What if it's a good thing? o.e

*obnoxious gagging noises*  Okay, wait. hear me out. This s***t is absolutely disgUSTING to me, so let's keep that in mind so I'm not a**acked here lol   My brain goes a million miles a seconds and I can't keep up at times. I thought to myself firstly "these are closet f***ing ped0s/incest fetish. god. they need to stop this"...then I was like "w8...but if they are....yet they are kinda getting out their depraved disgusting urges on a consenting adult...? if it keeps them away from k***s a

Kitsunebliss
    Kitsunebliss
    Ask Questions

Two Sentence Horror Stories

The challenge is to write a horror story in two sentences or to just react to other people's horror stories... Here's mine... There once was a man who found a doll that he thought was moving from a far but as he neared it seemed still. The man took the doll home and he saw the doll moving again only this time it was at midnight as the doll plunged his knife into him repeatedly.

Onision
    Onision
    Music 2

What Are Your Favorite Online Games To Play?

What online games do you play?  I mostly just play Guild Wars 2 myself. 

Terminated
    Terminated
    Video Games 2

Zodiac K iller

So did anyone hear the news about that French guy who supposedly solved two of the Zodiac k iller's ciphers?

OldGreqq
    OldGreqq
    Opinions 2

Hidden Towns (Tourish Attractions)

Sooo underground cities James mentioned Seattle has an "underground city" I know Edinburgh has Mary Kings close which is pretty cool does anyone  have any more to add to the list,

JoJo
    JoJo
    Opinions 2

Songs you didn't like but do now

What is a song you didn't like at first but now you do? What made you start to like it?  I didn't like that song Driver's License by Olivia Rodrigo when it came out because it's usually not the kind of music I'm into, but I started singing along with it and now I like it haha

Kaitlind
    Kaitlind
    Music 2

Chat

Chat

You don't have permission to chat.