What kind of video do you like to watch?

3 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I just watch videos from the channels I'm subscribed to. Some are vlogs, comedy videos, and gaming videos. As for TikTok, I like to watch really funny and random videos.

Yeah Same but I don't really watch new channels om youtube. Its like music I stay with music I listen 10 years ago lol 

• Mod
1 minute ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Yeah Same but I don't really watch new channels om youtube. Its like music I stay with music I listen 10 years ago lol 

Lol same. It's rare for me to subscribe to a new person. I would have to really like their content and them as a person.

• Heart 1

I don't use TikTok, but I do use YouTube. I usually just watch music videos. If I watch anything else it's funny animal videos. I could lose a few hours in funny animal videos.

I did have an ex show me some videos of this brother and sister who did funny skits together. They were comedic skits on video games and sometimes TV shows. I got a kick out of those. I don't remember the name of the channel. I remember the girl was named Ash and the brother was somehow involved with the creation of Borderlands 2. If someone knows the name, feel free to fill in the blank because I don't remember. I find stuff like that funny and entertaining.