Hiya fellow gamers! 

I saw a topic about favorite games I got some more gamer questions 

-Do you have a gaming console, and if so which one(s)? 

-Do you have a favorite game genre?

-Do you like play alone or with others? 

-Lets be steam/origin friends? 

For me I have a lot of gameboys. Most of the time if I game its on my computer. 

My favorite game genre yeah I didn't discovered that yet. I'm still firing that out. 

I love to game with others its more fun! Sadly my favorite game isn't multi-player. The sims. 

Origin username: cooldusniet

Steam username: cool.dus.niet 

spacer.png

• Heart 1

Switch, Wii U, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PC, PSP, SNES, XBOX 360

Tactical Espionage Action

Depends on the game. 

I think I'm "Vighkel" but I'm not sure.

• Elites
Posted (edited)

I’ve had throughout the years a Nintendo 64 , Sega Genesis , game boy, ps2 , Xbox 360 , Xbox One , & PS4 video gaming has definitely come a long way! I want to get into VR that seems next lvl 
my favorite games are racing or RPG. I don’t usually do PC but I’d like to

Edited by Leaf_
I forget stuff

1 minute ago, Leaf_ said:

I’ve had throughout the years a Nintendo 64 , Sega Genesis , ps2 , Xbox 360 , Xbox One , & PS4 video gaming has definitely come a long way! I want to get into VR that seems next lvl 

So VR is great! It's just a matter of getting yourself to actually put on all that gear and actually use it 😛

virtual reality vr GIF

2 minutes ago, Leaf_ said:

So worth it

I have a VR set, I just need to motivation to do it already... I want it so bad sometimes, then I just lose motivation ~ I need to balance out my vitamins so my body can keep up with my brain.

• Elites
1 hour ago, Onision said:

I have a VR set, I just need to motivation to do it already... I want it so bad sometimes, then I just lose motivation ~ I need to balance out my vitamins so my body can keep up with my brain.

Imo on top of getting everything balanced of course, you maybe should set a time out to do it, if it matters enough. I’ve been feeling the same way about gaming in general. So many other important things to focus on but if it’s something that makes u happy make it a priority. Or not 😛 

Posted (edited)

i have a ps2, ps3, ps4, ps5, psp, switch, gba, dsi, 3ds and of course my computer. since corona i am actually playing more on the older consoles and consider buying even older ones i couldn't play when i was young because my parents didn't allowed me to play video games. 

i love to play horror and/or survival games. 

most fo the time i play by myself, but i really enjoy co-op games with friends in vc, especially if we do game play related role play!

oh and if anyone of you can recommend soem games please do so, no matter how old or new they might be. i am always looking for good games to play. 

Edited by baumxxm

27 minutes ago, baumxxm said:

i have a ps2, ps3, ps4, ps5, psp, switch, gba, dsi, 3ds and of course my computer. since corona i am actually playing more on the older consoles and consider buying even older ones i couldn't play when i was young because my parents didn't allowed me to play video games. 

i love to play horror and/or survival games. 

most fo the time i play by myself, but i really enjoy co-op games with friends in vc, especially if we do game play related role play!

oh and if anyone of you can recommend soem games please do so, no matter how old or new they might be. i am always looking for good games to play. 

Try open TTD its a business simulation game. Best thing its free to download. You can play it with friends 

• Heart 1

-Do you have a gaming console, and if so which one(s)? 

I have all the newer consoles except the Nintendo stuff 😞 but I also have a lot of older consoles and run a lot of emulators along with gaming laptop and pc 

-Do you have a favorite game genre?

I like a lot of rpgs , but have a soft spot for stealth action adventure games that have good stories like metal gear(goat) and operation desert storm which is an ol*** but a gol***

I like to play with others but I can always enjoy solo play too 

Add me next time we are on disc b 

• Heart 1

• Elites

I play on PC. But I do have some other consoles. Nintendo 3DS, xbox 360, xbox one, ps4, all the gameboys.

I love shooters and co-op games. I mainly play COD right now. But I'm open to playing anything.

I play with others usually, I feel too lonely when I'm alone.

Sure! 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rosie15/ or code 37892581

Origin(multiple for apex legends): moistpoolnoodle (main), crustytoiletseat, razzledgirl, m01574mb1qu3h3r3 (has all the battlefields on it)

Battle.net and activision if any of you lovely people play COD or diablo: Raz#11753 , Razzledgirl#9790230

Time for me to commit some thread necromancy!

I have a switch, 3ds, ds lite, ps2, ps3, ps4. But I predominantly play on PC.

I am a slave to MMOs but i don't know if i necessarily consider them my favorite or if it's because I'm autistic and I love the busy work the MMOs give me. But I guess a true favorite would be RPGs.

Depends on the game. Fallout 76 I play with others when I feel like it, ESO I play by myself mostly.

Sure. I don't remember my Origin but my Steam is steamcommunity.com/id/cyberneticembrace I don't play a lot of multiplayer games (other than MMOs) but if one of you wants to play a game with me hmu and I'll see if it's worth buying.

On 5/14/2021 at 11:19 AM, cool.dus.niet said:

Hiya fellow gamers! 

I saw a topic about favorite games I got some more gamer questions 

Switch, Nintendo ds, nintendo 3ds (new and normal version), game boy color, in my old computer I had lots and lots of different emulators and games (I used to love game boy advance ones), wii (mortal combat , dragon ball, lots of classics)

I collect pokemon games(my favourite one is pokemon pearl) (I used to like a lot animal crossing/mario bros too)(I do not mind playing new games but those are my fav ones(l used to play different games  when going visiting friends houses like GTA, other playstation clasics)

Usually alone but sometimes I have friends playing with me

I have been recently not feeling like playing but this summer I will start fresh again

spacer.png

• Star 1

On 5/14/2021 at 4:19 AM, cool.dus.niet said:

I had  a PS4. But it crashed and I've been on hiatus as far as gaming goes. 

I like first person shooters. Fantasy sci fi games like Fallout and Skyrim.

However. Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Fallout 4 are my favorite games. 

I mostly prefer to play single player games. 

I play games sometimes, i mainly play on ps4, but I have a ps5 I play overwatch. On pat it’s minecraft or ark survival. Nothing like overly popular. 
I really REALLY wanna get a VR set and fnaf help wanted, because I’ve never played a VR game before. I figured it would be badass. 
I prefer playing by myself, but rarely with others. 
I like to stick to action based games like Resident Evil or Call of Duty but I play whatever I find interesting.