What phone do you have? Is it good?

Admin

7 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I have the same phone. I also am in need of a new phone, and a number change. So, Following thread 

Anything wrong with your current phone?

8 minutes ago, Danny said:

I have the s21 ultra, and it's pretty cool 

Big phone… I got tired of swollen pockets. Apparently the iPhone 12 mini bombed.

Samsung a71 5g- have had it for a few months, no complaints. Probably the best android I've ever had. Only complaint is the fingerprint sensor doesn't work on mine but that's trivial. The battery life is excellent and it runs very smoothly

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I challenge all you guys to try out a small phone sometime… it’s refreshing to lighten your load… also maybe get one of those case attachments? Like the… snap wallet thing? Lighten your burdens even more.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Talking about quality-price  , I highly recommend xiaomi redmi. Now the old ones, Redmi 9, redmi 10 for example are under 200 euros.

spacer.png

Even the most simple ones are a great choice, and If you are on budget, you can invest a nice amount of money and get a lot of quality!!!

The design in elegant, and aesthetic.

Their cameras have nothing to envy.

High speed procesor, they work properly.

Then if you want something new, with genuine attributions. I´ve also had a look on them "pocophone" they have a futuristic design combined with an athlete like endurance in playing online games, searching for information, downloading without crashing, makes you hesitate between which one you should buy.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Cons could be; if you just want to buy a phone and expect it to last a life time, this is not a good option, usually three years appart from your bought you have to start looking for another one. If you want just one investment, you can get a more high quality, but, there is for sure an increise in price.

If you are interested check:        https://www.mi.com/global/list/

• Star 1

5 hours ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

just want to buy a phone and expect it to last a life time, this is not a good option,

In my experience a good phone case makes all the difference.

Anyway, seems the price is almost always reflected in the product. 

• Heart 1

IPhone XR
Pros: 

1. Superior Battery Life

2. High-End Design

3. The Price

4. Multiple Color Options

Cons: 

1. Has only one camera

2.Lack Of 3D Touch

3. Display Quality Is Slightly Lower

E0C05A89-7480-42AC-8B56-3D335D4CFF72.jpeg

Edited by Lexxi
Forgot to put the name of the phone

• Mod

WIN_20210620_12_11_35_Pro.thumb.jpg.62206192a8172b1f8f493f072a001cbd.jpg 

had this phone for like 3/4 years and it still su cks balls

Just now, mcfly said:

WIN_20210620_12_11_35_Pro.thumb.jpg.62206192a8172b1f8f493f072a001cbd.jpg 

had this phone for like 3/4 years and it still su cks balls

WIN_20210620_12_14_11_Pro.thumb.jpg.03e0126dcd9240c74a654be839902348.jpg

I got it on Christmas a few years ago, dropped it a week later and now it's always been this 🙂 

Yeah just a heads up - you know how Apple phone cases are really expensive? Well I finally got one as I broke my last phone and didn't want to risk another expensive phone breaking because of a bad case and... the case is actually amazing. Fits perfectly and literally digitally interacts with the phone... also the whole magnetic thing on the back? Incredible...

It seems when you spend the extra money with Apple, you get what you paid for *shrugs* ~ I feel silly for not like... just paying extra earlier for the sake of getting a safer experience with gravity.

• Blank 1

28 minutes ago, Onision said:

Yeah just a heads up - you know how Apple phone cases are really expensive? Well I finally got one as I broke my last phone and didn't want to risk another expensive phone breaking because of a bad case and... the case is actually amazing. Fits perfectly and literally digitally interacts with the phone... also the whole magnetic thing on the back? Incredible...

It seems when you spend the extra money with Apple, you get what you paid for *shrugs* ~ I feel silly for not like... just paying extra earlier for the sake of getting a safer experience with gravity.

I have an android and an otter box case on it its amazing and worth it!!

I have iPhone 8 still and it’s going well so far. If anyone was looking for a nonsmart phone theres one called mudita that I’ve considered going to after my iPhone has lived out its life. It has e-ink like a kindle 🙂 I find it so fascinating 

• Mod
1 hour ago, Onision said:

if only my dumb as s had a  good phone-case when I dropped my phone while it was still brand new 🤔

Well lets see I'm on the losing end of this thread. My phone was 40 dollars. It's Total Wireless and I only spend 25 dollars a month on my phobe service.

Now. My family and one girl that I know has asked my why I haven't invested more into it. My girlfriend tells me that my phone is a nightmare. 

She has some kind of Apple I phone. 

The phone I have serves me well and I'm a man of simple tastes. 

On 6/20/2021 at 9:40 PM, PoptartBarbie said:

I have an Apple iPhone XR I’m disappointed honestly with my apple products lately , I even sold my iMac for a pc ( the only benifit of Mac is I like how all the Adobe suites run on it vs pc and easy operating OS) but it’s been appearent to me that Apple is very behind in all of their actual tech the past few years .

the main issue with Apple is storage for sure . I always end up paying extra for more storage even if I get the bigger one

I followed this to see Samsung reviews. I’m due for an upgrade so . I guess thanks for everyone’s opinions . 

Also the camera effing sux on my phone . But I mean it’s also like 2 years old now so 🤷‍♀️

Yeah the camera on the Samsung, in my opinion is more flattering... but ultimately, I just like the operating system on Apple products better, much shiny.

Exercising Work Out GIF by Kev Lavery

I have a red iPhone 11. It’s my second iPhone I’ve had since iPhone 4 and I absolutely love it.  I wasn’t to impressed with the 4 and switched to Android but then got talked to switching back over. I haven’t had issue with memory plus the operating system is smooth 🖤