Hi Twlight Fans!!

• Elites

I read the first two books before the series came out. The saying books are better than the movie is true but it is easier to pop in a two hour movie than to find quiet time for an hour a day for two weeks to focus enough on the writing. Just found out they came out with an Edward’s pov and I’m definitely going in on that

On 6/11/2021 at 7:08 PM, brittniisundae said:

I mean I liked the last movie with the part about the vision...but it was only a vision...ew that sounded bad...sorry. 😕

I was in the movie theater with that movie. Moment the vision started I heated people saying "huh" afther vision came clean it was vision people laugh about it. Because that didn't happen in the books. 

I didn't read the books. Saw movies only for my mom they where fun but hated glittery vampire bullsh*t 

• Star 1

28 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

I was in the movie theater with that movie. Moment the vision started I heated people saying "huh" afther vision came clean it was vision people laugh about it. Because that didn't happen in the books. 

I didn't read the books. Saw movies only for my mom they where fun but hated glittery vampire bullsh*t 

I was in the theater too. My ex was trying to steal a cardboard cutout of Bella to sit with us when this scene came on. My ex knew I didn't care too much for the movie so when they came back, with no Bella, (thankfully) my ex was like "hahaha I knew you liked these movies" then it was a vision and my face was like -_- okay no.