Sun: Libra

Moon: Leo

Rising: Libra

Mercury: Virgo

Venus: Scorpio 

Mars: Scorpio

• Immortals
Posted (edited)

Sorry for the confusion. The big six are the most significant astrology “planets” Sun, Moon, Rising (or Ascending), Mercury, Venus, and Mars. Usually people only refer to their Sun sign like you’re a Scorpio, but there’s more to it I guess.

This is what the “planets” represent:Planetary Traits

You can get your personal Astrology chart from websites like Astrotheme or Astro Charts (which looks fancier)

This is mine from Astrotheme:F9BFAA1E-CB9C-4FA9-A77E-B467D8379B87.thumb.jpeg.00ea0c0d0c8f2539b95ae674f3d3b00f.jpeg

The websites explain a little more on symbols...

Edited by stopallhate
Pictures not the same size and it’s bugging me lol

• Immortals
45 minutes ago, mcfly said:

tada

Natal Chart.png

Whoa! 😳 Could be either brutal, or dominant 👉🏼👈🏼
...But yay team Libra! ☀️  

Based on all the placements on your XII (12th) that means there might be some past life stuff, or maybe karma.

Your North node (or “True North”) also being on Scorpio, it means that people (including yourself) with Scorpio planets can be good for your soul. 

• Elites

I’m not gonna share my whole chart bc it’s pretty telling but I be:

a virgo sun 😇 (Leo/Virgo cusp, some calendars say I’m Leo some Say Virgo)

leo moon 🦁 

and a pisces ascending 

💙

• Moderators
On 5/15/2021 at 2:23 AM, stopallhate said:

Whoa! 😳 Could be either brutal, or dominant 👉🏼👈🏼
...But yay team Libra! ☀️  

Based on all the placements on your XII (12th) that means there might be some past life stuff, or maybe karma.

Your North node (or “True North”) also being on Scorpio, it means that people (including yourself) with Scorpio planets can be good for your soul. 

oh yeah i may be a libra but as you can see i have many Scorpio tendencies 😛 

• Immortals
2 hours ago, mcfly said:

oh yeah i may be a libra but as you can see i have many Scorpio tendencies 😛 

That’s really cool because I’m also a Libra with Scorpio tendencies! I have Venus  and Mars in Scorpio (probably why I’m bi/pan), and Moon in Leo, like you have Mars on Leo. I bet we’ll get along well! 😁

• Immortals
On 5/15/2021 at 8:18 PM, Leaf_ said:

I’m not gonna share my whole chart bc it’s pretty telling but I be:

a virgo sun 😇 (Leo/Virgo cusp, some calendars say I’m Leo some Say Virgo)

leo moon 🦁 

and a pisces ascending 

💙

oh that’s cool! My mom’s a Virgo too and it really fits 😇

And I, myself,  have a Leo moon and ... it also fits 🦁👹😭

But yeah, that’s nice. And I can’t tell right off the bat, but I’m sure somewhere there’s an “official  answer” for which one is right,

My guess is if you have the Leo moon (which is strong as hell), yet you still seem Virgo-like to me, that must mean it’s probably that ^.^

But wow. That combination for one person seems interesting. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, stopallhate said:

That’s really cool because I’m also a Libra with Scorpio tendencies! I have Venus  and Mars in Scorpio (probably why I’m bi/pan), and Moon in Leo, like you have Mars on Leo. I bet we’ll get along well! 😁

Heck yeah 🙂 go us 

• Elites
3 hours ago, stopallhate said:

oh that’s cool! My mom’s a Virgo too and it really fits 😇

And I, myself,  have a Leo moon and ... it also fits 🦁👹😭

But yeah, that’s nice. And I can’t tell right off the bat, but I’m sure somewhere there’s an “official  answer” for which one is right,

My guess is if you have the Leo moon (which is strong as hell), yet you still seem Virgo-like to me, that must mean it’s probably that ^.^

But wow. That combination for one person seems interesting. 

This is from the “16 personalities quiz” and I feel it describes my polar opposites that somehow intertwine. If you haven’t taken it yet, I recommend!

026EFE71-3F74-4073-9359-27B3114FD757.jpeg

• Immortals
16 minutes ago, Leaf_ said:

This is from the “16 personalities quiz” and I feel it describes my polar opposites that somehow intertwine. If you haven’t taken it yet, I recommend!

026EFE71-3F74-4073-9359-27B3114FD757.jpeg

Yeah, I’ve taken myers-briggs. I don’t care for it. 

• Elites
15 minutes ago, stopallhate said:

Yeah, I’ve taken myers-briggs. I don’t care for it. 

To each their own ^^

• Moderators
On 5/14/2021 at 1:46 AM, Onision said:

Can you elaborate? Not sure what the big six is...

Your big 6 is scorpio sun and moon, Sagittarius mercury, scorpio venus, libra mars, and libra rising. Basically people think astrology is only sun signs but it's divided up into several planets that rule certain parts of who you are (for example your rising is how you are perceived by others and your moon is your emotions), and those planets fall into certain houses that rule other things....its extremely complicated lol

• Moderators
Just now, Sierra said:

****** sun, aquarius moon, scorpio rising, ****** mercury and venus, virgo mars

Not c4ncer being censored lolllll

• Moderators
On 5/15/2021 at 1:01 AM, mcfly said:

tada

Natal Chart.png

Whoa 4 planets in scorpio in the 12th house is pretty brutal...are you okay? 😂😂😂

• Immortals

Virgo sun/Gemini moon. All mercury for communication. I don't know how i feel about it due to them saying I'm mainly introverted, yet I know that I'm not. Even as an enfp i feel i am just an abivert. Virgos in truth are selective, never really satisfied and chase perfection (complete waste of time). I am not a materialistic person. It's like i fit but I don't. Anyone here ever calculate their life path number? (Numerology) I'm a 22. 🌟

• Immortals
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2021 at 10:30 PM, Rain Dancer - Taylor said:

Here is mine! 

I'd love anyone predictions or assumptions about me based on this!

Screenshot_20210520-222907.png

EDB8E6A9-D4D4-472F-991C-6603F4ECA9CD.thumb.jpeg.d176841ed2c706e8819a6b82fc06c231.jpeg

Source: @ sanctuarywrld, IG

Ooh! We’re Mars conjunct (we both have Mars in Scorpio); same with Uranus, and Pluto too.

On the surface, as a Cãncęr ♋⬆️  Ascending, you might appear helpful, nurturing, etc.

But who you seem to ultimately be as a Pisces ♓☀️  — very chill and social, trusting. Just a whole vibe.

Sagg. ♐️ 🌙 moon — romantic and deep

Aries ♈️🌡  mercury — smart, takes initiative 

Aries ♈🎾 Venus — you also value the idea of taking initiative. Pairs well with a  Sun/Mars-Conjunct (Aries), or Sun/Mars-Trine (Leo or Sagg.) person.

Scorpio ♏️ Mars (me too) — Acting brave, serious, and focused. Pairs well with a Moon/Venus-Conjunct (Scorpio) or Moon/Venus-Trine (Pisces or Cãncęr).

That was Zodiac Tropical which can tell about you as a person, but the Placidus astrology part can tell you about phases of your life. Luckily the top one didn’t get cropped out (House I — Cãncęr) is usually all you need to know the rest (Houses II —XII). So:

02798287-163E-472C-94BB-CD75824E8B08.jpeg.67a4dafa941890cbab9229373592e693.jpeg
• I put your signs but I don’t have many planet emojis.... so I’ll just say that your Houses 2, 5, 6, and 8-11 have planets. (Ex. If your Sun is Pisces, then it’s in your 9th House — “Travel, Philosophy”). I’ll just give you that one, but you can match the rest.😆 I’m not gonna do the whole thing with the other 10 planets, even though Astrology is literally my favorite hobby these days ^_^ 
• The rest are “empty houses” (1, 3, 4, 7 and 12) which means there isn’t heavy stuff to work on in those areas. (Ex. You’re probably good to go when it comes to all types of your relationships in this life — 1:self, 3:community, 4:family, 7:partnerships)

• I am the literal opposite. The Houses you have empty are full for me, and most of your full houses are my empty ones 🤣 They say pairings like that can be life guides or good lifelong friends. I guess it’s because of mutual compensation.

• @Other people can use the templates too, but *Note: the Sign placements in this reply are specific to Taylor lol* 

Edited by stopallhate
I guess Cãncęr is a bad word ...lol okie

• Immortals
On 5/18/2021 at 11:12 PM, Leaf_ said:

To each their own ^^

Thx. That’s my philosophy ☺️👌🏼

Also, I was in a hurry in my last reply where I said “I don’t like it” without explaining, which might’ve been rude, but the reason I didn’t really like myers briggs was because I get different results every single time. I also fall in the middle with each of the 4 pairs and my results is always so close to the opposites because they’re very close to the middle. 

• Immortals
On 5/20/2021 at 11:31 PM, Sierra said:

Whoa 4 planets in scorpio in the 12th house is pretty brutal...are you okay? 😂😂😂

They’re either a legit powerful Wizard or maybe the opposite, magically challenged lol! Now I’m scared McFly can read minds or some **** 😅😅😅

• Immortals
On 5/22/2021 at 2:14 AM, brittniisundae said:

Virgo sun/Gemini moon. All mercury for communication. I don't know how i feel about it due to them saying I'm mainly introverted, yet I know that I'm not. Even as an enfp i feel i am just an abivert. Virgos in truth are selective, never really satisfied and chase perfection (complete waste of time). I am not a materialistic person. It's like i fit but I don't. Anyone here ever calculate their life path number? (Numerology) I'm a 22. 🌟

My Life Path Numerology is #7 (Mysticism);

Expression — #11 (Brilliance);

and Soul Urge — #5 (Adventure).