Favorite Scary movie?

Rate this topic

My favorite one is “drag me to h**l” but the ending was sad and crazy. Another favorite  is Freddy cougar.

whats yours? 

• Moderators

I'm sorry but i can't with "freddy cougar" 😭😭😭😭

My faves are The Exorcist, It Follows, Ju On (Japanese version of the Grudge- literally the movie that terrifies me most), The Eye, Shutter, Sinister, It chapter 1 and 2, Insidious, Silent Hill, the Paranormal Activity franchise, Creep, The Shining 

• Immortals

The exorcist, scream, a nightmare on elm street, alien, psycho, night of the living d**d, reanimator, Halloween( not the rob zombie versions), it, trick r treat, martin, ginger snaps, Carrie, evil d**d, an American werewolf in London, friday the 13th, pet sematary, american psycho, jaws, green room, hellraiser, dawn of the d**d, candy man, prom night, the Texas chainsaw massacre, 28 days later, black Christmas, ready or not, house of a thousand corpses, the shining, wrong turn, the descent, the thing, jeepers creepers, poltergeist, the omen, better watch out, d**d alive, the lost boys, overlord...uh...wow I really could go on...so I'll shut up 😂

13 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

The exorcist, scream, a nightmare on elm street, alien, psycho, night of the living d**d, reanimator, Halloween( not the rob zombie versions), it, trick r treat, martin, ginger snaps, Carrie, evil d**d, an American werewolf in London, friday the 13th, pet sematary, american psycho, jaws, green room, hellraiser, dawn of the d**d, candy man, prom night, the Texas chainsaw massacre, 28 days later, black Christmas, ready or not, house of a thousand corpses, the shining, wrong turn, the descent, the thing, jeepers creepers, poltergeist, the omen, better watch out, d**d alive, the lost boys, overlord...uh...wow I really could go on...so I'll shut up 😂

Oh wow I also watched most of what you mentioned that’s cool. The lost boys was funny to me for some reason 🤣 like the part when all of them were under the train tracks and the boy (forgot the name it’s been a while since I watched that) was scared to let go.

51 minutes ago, Sierra said:

I'm sorry but i can't with "freddy cougar" 😭😭😭😭

My faves are The Exorcist, It Follows, Ju On (Japanese version of the Grudge- literally the movie that terrifies me most), The Eye, Shutter, Sinister, It chapter 1 and 2, Insidious, Silent Hill, the Paranormal Activity franchise, Creep, The Shining 

I watched the shining lol but it scared my mom so much. 

• Moderators

I like The Conjuring movies, Sinister, d**d Silence, Saw, and Halloween. There are so many that I can't think of them all haha

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Stephanieeeeee said:

Thirteen ghosts is by far the scariest movie I’ve seen. As above so below is amazing and I love to rewatch. New experience everytime 

Hmm... 13 ghosts was ok... did you see House on Haunted Hill?

• Moderators
Onision
This post was recognized by Onision!

"Incredible member! Always so dedicated and cool!"

Sierra was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 100 points.

14 minutes ago, Onision said:

Hmm... 13 ghosts was ok... did you see House on Haunted Hill?

Which version are y'all talking about? Both of these films are 2000s remakes of mid century films. All of them are worth a watch, although the originals are...well, a product of their times 😂

• Moderators
Onision
This post was recognized by Onision!

"Really cool person! Always supportive, kind & helpful."

Danny was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 100 points.

House of 1000 corpses series, my absolute favorite horror collection by far , with the devils rejects being my fav of the 3