How do you know if...

How do you know if a man is playing games? 

How do you know if he’s serious about you? 

What are the red flags? 

14 minutes ago, Minty said:

What are the red flags? 

Some things I've learned about the people I've been with:

Serious:

They put equal effort in (with talking, spending time together, connecting more, etc)

They listen to you, pay attention to even the small things about you

They're not constantly scanning other people with their eyes

They invest time with you

They make you feel wanted, and safe

They want you to meet their friends & family

They say "let's talk" instead of fueling up a disagreement 

They make you feel good about yourself, they encourage you and are supportive 

Flags:

They make a lot of excuses/ play hot & cold

You feel treated like an object

Their empathy score is like... 0

They pressure you

Never there for you

They say you need to change

Your opinions don't mean a thing to them

They steal from you or constantly ask for money.

My best advice would just be to have an open and honest conversation. If you feel it's not right, don't go with it.

51 minutes ago, Minty said:

What are the red flags? 

Why don’t you ask what there looking for do they want relationship or just date and not take it so serious 

If you like someone in a mature way, you do not play games. I feel that if you suspect someone might be playing games on you , wether because they are interested in other people or you don´t feel like you are their priority...

You should balance things out;have you talked about what you have? Is the other person in something else? Probably is not playing games, it is just a misunderstanding.

On the other hand, if the person you are interested in, does not show any interest at all , despites the fact that   he/she/circle already told he/she/circle  likes you and a few things happened between you both, you definetly should move on.

The less you let crappy people in, the better.

For me , a lack of respect is the main red flag.

When someone is worth it, you feel it, unless you have things to confront.

For example, I am not very lucky in love aspects xDD, but I can tell you by my shorty experience, that sometimes it hurts less moving on than living in wonderland expending your time in someone that DOES NOT WANT U, and just wants to keep you around in case they need you.

And pleeaase do not put that much effort , you don´t earn love, it just happens or not. 

Look at the relationship objectively, and balance things out, most important, see the good and the bad.

Good luck, in case you need something else, just say it!!! My best wishes

More than "is he/she/circle  playing with me" think "am I gonna waste my time on this"