Your Number 1 Video Game Character Crush

1 hour ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

Weeeell from my fav game saga which is pokemon is N from pokemon black and white.

I used to like Link too from Leyend of celda.

Wait... this is a crush topic... you had a crush on a Pokemon?

furry GIF

26 minutes ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

He was a character from the game really cool,  I loved his misterious aura xD

Oh gotcha... not a person who is into fictional creatures, rather, fictional humans. Cool.

Well Done Yes GIF by Practice English with yadada

On 6/10/2021 at 10:14 AM, Onision said:

Oh gotcha... not a person who is into fictional creatures, rather, fictional humans. Cool.

That just reminded me of the kind of Gardevoir fanart people make and now I'm uncomfortable lmaooo 

Screenshot_20210610-122003_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3110792a4e5218b5c11f52a1f951078b.jpg

9 minutes ago, Onision said:

Onision, I think that in fact, people are attracted to human lookalike pokemon more than a pikachu,

I think they are not meant for ***ual purpose. You can crush in people but in pokemon /animals errrr

uhh now I got an idea, this weird animal atracction certain people could also be compared to the pedophilia issue.

Ummm human brain , I guess we will never know

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, catscratchez said:

viego from league of legends all the way.. 

5DFBD313-C9A7-4993-908D-2DF81CBBB746.jpeg

5 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

tenor.thumb.gif.5c9e5b4e4cbba2aa052acb6237ebaea8.gif

I think V from Devil May Cry is pretty hot. I dig the tattoos and color changing hair.

White guys with white hair. MMMMMMKAY

Getting Old Baby Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

3 minutes ago, Onision said:

White guys with white hair. MMMMMMKAY

Getting Old Baby Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

Humph! V has black hair that changes white. White hair doesn't mean old either and even if it did there's nothing wrong with a silver fox! 😁

25 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

tenor.thumb.gif.5c9e5b4e4cbba2aa052acb6237ebaea8.gif

I think V from Devil May Cry is pretty hot. I dig the tattoos and color changing hair.

V for Virgil. He was his human half and the dominant mind who also was on borrowed time if I remember. The longer him and his demonic half stayed seperated the worse off he was. 

Edited by Terminated

16 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

Humph! V has black hair that changes white. White hair doesn't mean old either and even if it did there's nothing wrong with a silver fox! 😁

Silver is cool 😂 I ❤ this gif. I've actually never met anyone who Silvered their hair. 🤔 added to list of needed people. 

Anyone that knows me in my actual life knows how in love I am with Sora from kingdom hearts. Literally. And sly cooper. I love sly cooper. Think the guy from uncharted Nathan drake that video game character is cute. 

Honestly I think most of the kingdom hearts characters are cute would explain why I’m staring at them now because the blanket is hung on my window to block out the sun in the morning PLUS I sleep on top of Sora anyway my pillow case is Sora. Oh silly me ya know haha 

Crash bandicoot too. He’s cute. Whoever started this topic, well I can name so many video game characters I love on top of the actual video games. 🖤❤️

Never played borderlands always wanted to. 

Xemnas is hot I think as well. That must mean I must think all his forms are hot as well. Axel from KH is also cute but aside from video games Goku is cute too. 

To be frank though. It's hard to be att**cted to som*thing that doesn't exist. At least for me it was.

Sure if they were actors dressed up. Like Mila Jovovich playing in the RE movies. 

But even thats a tease in and around itself. 

It's fun to want som*thing or someone you can never have. Some men and women are like that. It's the oldest story in the book.

Edited by Terminated