Death Stranding Is Underrated: Prove Me Wrong

28 minutes ago, Elise said:

Ah yes Daryl Dixon mail sim with physic fetus was a real classic in the making. 

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

I feel like if there was only a few delivery missions it would be better... like if they made the game... deeper, that would be cool... maybe have you hire other people to deliver stuff while you get to the bottom of the whole monsters a**acking people thing?

35 minutes ago, Onision said:

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

I feel like if there was only a few delivery missions it would be better... like if they made the game... deeper, that would be cool... maybe have you hire other people to deliver stuff while you get to the bottom of the whole monsters a**acking people thing?

I do like a mystery angle and clue finding so thumbs up to that idea

I've never personally played the game. I watched some playthroughs on YouTube and it isn't a game I would want to play.

Why? Because the gameplay itself looks boring.

While the graphics and story seems very interesting. I do not like the game mechanics or how it's set up for the player. I'm not into playing survival games honestly or just repetitively running around on the map doing menial tasks.  

I was really worried I was gonna be bored with the game but I am really enjoying it. There are moments of real anxiety and fear. The relief I feel when reaching a safe house and going to my private room is real and intense. BB is so cute, I would d*e for that k*d. 

also peeing out mushroom holograms is p funny to me 

I own the game, but I still haven't played it yet. I actually bought it for my ex bf as a gift, but he wasn't interested in it, so I just kept it for myself, lol. There's a lot of games on standby in my life right now. I just don't have the time.

Thinking maybe I need to find a new job that doesn't consume my whole life.

I very much enjoyed it!! I didn't want it to end!! 

Norman Reedus and Mads Mikkelsen were icing on the cake. Ain't nothing like being serenaded by Hannibal Lecter himself on your birthday 😂 😁

I loved the whole idea of the road building and the helpers of the inner webs! Couldn't tell how many times a wayward ladder or them rust remover towers were there when I needed them most! I could go on for days about all the little things! All the pointless one's I found the most entertaining. But I'd never shut up.

Tho I wished at times BB wasn't so touchie..I mean, come on! I know I just literally beef it off the side of the mountain, why scream so loudly! Lol!! And when the scary things came out 😳 Oh lawd small monster director! Please keep your peace! LMAO! But I do understand the concept.

All this talk and remembering I may have to dust it off and give it a play!!