You're d**d. Now what?

Rate this topic

• Immortals

What do you think happens to us when we d*e?  I'm not sure why, but I've been thinking about this question for a while now. 

My theory is that when we depart our bodies, our souls are reincarnated to like a tree.. or something like that. 
What are your thoughts?

CE6E1943-6F3D-4BA2-9EAB-F14FF556B1B6.gif.10872a08a0e25307e7cf0f5430c19cf6.gif

• Immortals

I like the idea of It's peace. Nothing but peace. A black out sleep.  Reincarnation is interesting, the stories of little ones accurately describing events, their family, the land, and life they once lived. I'm a believer that some of us move on, some do not. We're all made up of energy... 

Id like to think if I were a spirit trapped, id want to be that "invisible" friend, and scare the bullies away. I wouldn't like much to be apart of that residual appearance type though. 

• Moderators

I believe in reincarnation just because there are so many scientific studies, carried out by academics, on c******n knowing details of past lives that actually back it up (that for some reason we as a society for some reason just ignore??? Hello????) However, I've also had experiences that would suggest that a "spirit" exists and continues to exist after d**th. Which doesn't negate reincarnation, but it does suggest that we don't always d*e and then immediately get transferred to another living vessel. So what happens after we d*e? Like every other human, I can't answer that question. But i can feel pretty confident in saying that you don't just stop existing altogether (which, really, I would prefer).

I don't believe there is an after life. I believe that Paradise, Heaven, and h**l are unproven theological claims dreamt up by Theists groups such as Christians, Catholics, Hindus, and Islamist. Claims and assertions without evidence are commonly made by Theists.  No one and I mean no one on Earth can prove there is an afterlife. If someone is making a claim. Then they need to present EVIDENCE to back up their claims. They will need Real evidence, Demonstrative evidence, Doc*mentary evidence, and Testimonial evidence before I'll believe you. I can't go off of claims based on BELIEF and Fairy tales.