Vent & also post something that you're thankful for here.

Rate this topic

• Immortals

Rough day? Frustrated over something? Balance it out here with anything you're thankful for or happy about.

parakeet GIF

"If a person is too good to be true, they probably are"

Frustrated recently feeling this way but also...

Thankful for the amazing people I have met that have kept my spirits up & being able to pay it forward. ❤

Friend Being GIF

• Immortals
5 minutes ago, Onision said:

Mmm... yeah, that's kinda what I use the blog section for: https://www.onision.net/blogs

Ranting can be healthy I think... we're so lucky when we're riding that happy vibe wave though... life seems so much better in those moments.

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Absolutely! You're much more brave than I am with blogging. That's why I stick so much to selective groups (like here) or my handwritten journals. That's also why I asked about the private blog thing too. Lj I'll probably go back to. 

I definitely prefer to be on that happy vibe wave 😂.. I wish it would last. But that's life. & balance is needed. 

• Moderators

I'm frustrated that I can't stay in my own apartment because the AC hasn't worked in a month and they "can't" fix it right now. I'm thankful I have somewhere else to stay because otherwise I would be sitting and sleeping in a hot apartment. I'm getting a portable AC unit in a week so hopefully that will help.

• Immortals
25 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I'm frustrated that I can't stay in my own apartment because the AC hasn't worked in a month and they "can't" fix it right now. I'm thankful I have somewhere else to stay because otherwise I would be sitting and sleeping in a hot apartment. I'm getting a portable AC unit in a week so hopefully that will help.

I'm so sorry 😞.  I'm glad you're staying cool somewhere ❤ & I'll be hoping the portable works for you! I dislike being too hot & too cold somewhere. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, brittniisundae said:

I'm so sorry 😞.  I'm glad you're staying cool somewhere ❤ & I'll be hoping the portable works for you! I dislike being too hot & too cold somewhere. 

Same here and thank you 🙂

• Immortals

I'm an aunt again guys... since this morning 

I'm really happy but I know that there is a struggle in gloom ahead...

My bros wife is an addict....my nephew before her had to deal with serious withdrawal...(cps will rightfully be ontop of this) my mother has taken responsibility in taking care of him since the day he was released... this baby too will have to go through withdrawal...im so upset over this...

But I'm thankful she was born alive, and I'm really wishing the best outcome for her...

• Administrators
1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

I'm an aunt again guys... since this morning 

I'm really happy but I know that there is a struggle in gloom ahead...

My bros wife is an addict....my nephew before her had to deal with serious withdrawal...(cps will rightfully be ontop of this) my mother has taken responsibility in taking care of him since the day he was released... this baby too will have to go through withdrawal...im so upset over this...

But I'm thankful she was born alive, and I'm really wishing the best outcome for her...

Amazing how much having the wrong people in your life can turn things... gotta pick your friends wisely... I do the smartest thing and just avoid people in general - in your case, it's family - yeah me too.