What’s the best game you’ve ever played?

As a young person, my favourite game was crash bandicoot, especially Crash Twinsanity, such a fun game.

But now I'd say the best game for me is tied between Skyrim and Persona, basically just love RPGs tbh 

6 minutes ago, sinaholic said:

The best game I’ve played so far has to be Identity V 

and I've never heard of that for some reason, what's it like? 

On 7/4/2021 at 3:44 PM, Chirsts said:

Chrono trigger for SNES. Brother and I played the heck out of that. We also did the same with FFVII and Metal Gear Solid.

I miss them days.

What makes Chrono so great?

I've played a lot of games obsessively so I guess those are the ones that I've enjoyed the most and think are the best.

The 1st game I ever became obsessed with was Goldeneye 007 on the N64. I played the s***t out of that game.

The 2nd game I became obsessed with and played the most out of any game is World of Warcraft. That's the game that really got me into "gaming." Prior to that I didn't hardly ever play anything besides 007 years prior to WOW.

The 3rd is Bloodborne. I think I became obsessed with that game because it was so difficult for me. I'm not that good at gaming, but I enjoy it. Som*thing about Bloodborne hooked me and it was a challenge, so I obsessed over it.

The 4th game that I loved is Shadow of the Colossus. I loved the artistry of that game, and that's why it makes it onto my list of best games.

On 7/16/2021 at 10:11 PM, Onision said:

What makes Chrono so great?

The music and sounds mostly. And the fact that I played it as a k*d so the world was fantastic. It has a lot of unique locations and activities you take part in. Such as a serious trial against yourself. Also each character has a theme song. It feels really good when you get a powerful sword and find this creature called a "nu." Which is easy to end and gives you about 1000 xp. You can just grind on him for an hour etc.