Favorite Gaming Console

What console do you like? It could be anything? from dream cast to Nintendo 64 So yeah...what's your favorite? o_o

So, I'm a big fan of PC, Steam... you know... the PC "master race" as they say. What is your favorite game console? I'd say a close second is the Nintendo Switch...

Now here's a random shpeeeel:

The video game market was previously dominated by two major companies, Nintendo and Sony. But with the advent of smartphones, tablets and social media, there are more and more games that are able to be played on these devices. Along with that, there are less reasons to purchase a console and more and more people are shifting their gaming habits. With that being said, it is difficult to know what the future of the console market is.

Super Mario Dancing GIF

My computer my favorite, but love to play on old consoles like nitendo 64, gamecub, first xbox and all the gameboys.

Only consol i didn't enjoyed is the wii. It was fun and loved mario kart on it but i found kinect from Xbox 360 better to play games on. You played with your body instead a controller that just recognized the movement. I could play tennis by siting on the couch and With kinect i couldn't do that because off camera 

Afther few years playing with kinect i made a SLS movement director like in ghost adventures. So that you can see ghost if it worked for real i have no idea, but it was fun! 

On 5/14/2021 at 4:30 AM, cool.dus.niet said:

My computer my favorite, but love to play on old consoles like nitendo 64, gamecub, first xbox and all the gameboys.

Only consol i didn't enjoyed is the wii. It was fun and loved mario kart on it but i found kinect from Xbox 360 better to play games on. You played with your body instead a controller that just recognized the movement. I could play tennis by siting on the couch and With kinect i couldn't do that because off camera 

Afther few years playing with kinect i made a SLS movement director like in ghost adventures. So that you can see ghost if it worked for real i have no idea, but it was fun! 

A lot of people have had issues with both the Wii and the Wii U, too many parts to put together to make everything work and way too much controller inconsistency. The Nintendo Switch still has that issue in a way, it requires certain controllers for certain games.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

4 hours ago, Onision said:

A lot of people have had issues with both the Wii and the Wii U, too many parts to put together to make everything work and way too much controller inconsistency. The Nintendo Switch still has that issue in a way, it requires certain controllers for certain games.

Indeed! Switch i can't really talk about that because like I have one I played for a week animal crossing i stopped playing. I'm literally to lazy to game everyday. It comes with periods 

spacer.png

• Heart 1

• Elites
Admin
This post was recognized by Admin!

"One of the coolest people to ever cross the Onision universe! Very cool lady, you should play her Friday The 13th sometime!"

SpookyCoo was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 100 points.

PS4 and Nintendo Switch currently... I haven't had a PC for years but I'm sure I'd prefer it for the rendering speed alone, especially for Cyberpunk 😅

23 minutes ago, SpookyCoo said:

PS4 and Nintendo Switch currently... I haven't had a PC for years but I'm sure I'd prefer it for the rendering speed alone, especially for Cyberpunk 😅

We're playing Friday the 13th on Discord again soon ~ Just a heaaaads up!

15 hours ago, Onision said:

Yeah my new favorite console is the PS5... it's a very good console, very worth the buy.

Are you going to get "Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2"  when it comes out on the PS5?

If it ever comes out?

17 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Are you going to get "Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2"  when it comes out on the PS5?

If it ever comes out?

If it gets great reviews and I'm done with my second play-through of Ghost of Tsushima

9 minutes ago, Onision said:

If it gets great reviews and I'm done with my second play-through of Ghost of Tsushima

It keeps getting pushed back. People are getting p*issed & impatient about it. But they shouldn't rush or h***ss the developers because of what happened when gamers rushed Cyber Punk. The game came out f*cked up and people were aggravated even more. 

On 8/24/2021 at 12:43 PM, Mr.Dawn said:

because of what happened when gamers rushed Cyber Punk. The game came out f*cked up and people were aggravated even more

Only the experts know what is best. The rest are pretending.