How did you come up with your user name?

34 minutes ago, TickedOffSquid said:

In second grade (I know, forever ago), me and my friend were talking about what to name a YouTube channel, he said "****ed up squid", and I misheard it as "pissed off squid", so I changed it up a bit, and ended up with this.

That's quite funny. Unique. 

• Heart 1

On 6/15/2021 at 5:08 PM, Onision said:

terminator 2 GIF

Good taste in movies.

Some people who live in the UK and are on other forums have never seen the movies have just called me Terminator. But really I got the idea for "t*rminated" from Both Linda Hamilton's line from 'The Terminator" when she crushes the T-800 and Arnold Schwarzenegger's line in "Terminator 3" when he finishes off the T-X. 

• Heart 2

On 6/16/2021 at 11:09 PM, PoptartBarbie said:

When I switched to an Xbox one from 360 PoptartBarbie was my randomly generated name . I reallly loved it so I use it for everything now . I also feel like a generic Barbie sometimes like a Poptart with a Barbie head stuck on it . Like I’m cute but kind of derpy . 

Ah, arranged User Names... how they do it in India.

My usual go to username is Rawb one of my friends gave it to me cuz they thought my online name on Deviantart was to long ( Strawberry-Mew) so she cut down the word StRawberry and it’s been stuck with me ever since 

• Elites

Bones - has been a long-time nickname of mine. 

I am very tiny, I am 4’9” and always have been. I stopped growing in the sixth grade. One of my friend’s mother’s used to call me ‘bones’, due to my name being ‘Bonnie’ and my gothic nature. 

I loved the name instantly. Been called it ever since. It was my tumblr handle for quite a while, and another consistent nickname I’ve had is ‘needy’. Yes, like Jennifer’s Body. I was shocked someone else had the nickname when I saw that movie for the first time. 

But there ya go, bones. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Star 1

• Mod
13 minutes ago, ZombiesAteCharley said:

I'm 34 year old so called adult who apparently hasn't left her MySpace emo phase. 🤣

scene emo GIF

I always thought your username was cool ever since you joined here 🙂 I've been wondering the meaning of it lol

• Heart 1
  • Star 1