I changed the whole site up :P

So! I swapped out pretty much the entire collor scheme... if you like the OLD color scheme, you can get it back by going to the very bottom of the page and selecting the "Onision" layout.

Image 003.jpg

This one, if everything is white, orange, gray and blue - is the "Onision Light" theme... which actually looks a lot like the layout I had back in 2010... haha...

Image 004.jpg

Anyway! I chose my favorite layout and this is it... what do you prefer? What layout are you using?

Update: I made the default theme the darker option again, but the new version is available still ๐Ÿ™‚

Figured I personally like the darker better... huh ๐Ÿ˜›

This is what the layout from 2013 looked like:
Image 005.jpg

• Heart 1

27 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I like the dark version better ๐Ÿ˜› Also I like the new emojis (if that's the right word for them) beside each topic.

Same, I switched the layout I used back to dark and am keeping the icons next to each forum ๐Ÿ™‚

• Star 1

4 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Love black themeย 

Dark just works for some reason... *shrugs* It was weird, I thought the white was really doing something, then I went back to the other just to check and I was like...

Keanu Reeves GIF

• Heart 2